Treatment Menu and Description- would love any feedback!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseDavidNailDesign

Reaction score
This will be for the website, and I'll have a pricelist at my station.

Sorry if this belongs in the Biz Geek Section.

Would love any feedback!

Natural Nail Care:

Spa Manicure - Hands are cleansed, nails expertly shaped, and all dead cuticle is gently and thoroughly removed from the nail plate. A rich exfoliating scrub is applied to the hands and the lower arms, followed by massage with a rich, nourishing body butter. Finish with a perfect application of the polish of your choice or buff to shine.
45 min. $30

Spa Pedicure - Begin by soaking in our whirlpool foot spa to soften and cleanse the feet. Toenails are trimmed and expertly shaped. All dead cuticle and hard callus is gently and thoroughly removed. A rich, exfoliating scrub is applied to the feet and lower leg. Hot towel compresses are applied to each leg and foot to help relax muscles and open the pores. A rich, moisturizing body butter is massaged into the skin. Finish with a perfect application of the polish of your choice or buff to shine.
60 min. $60

Maintenance Manicure - A treatment designed for clients who receive regular manicures. Hands are cleansed, nails are expertly shaped and all dead cuticle is gently and thoroughly removed from the nail plate. Finish with lotion and perfect application of the polish of your choice or buff to shine.
30 min. $22

Maintenance Pedicure - A treatment designed for clients who receive regular pedicures. Begin by soaking in our whirlpool foot spa to soften and cleanse the feet. Toenails are trimmed and expertly shaped. All dead cuticle and hard callus is gently and thoroughly removed. A rich exfoliating scrub is applied to the feet and lower leg. Finish with a perfect application of the polish of your choice or buff to shine.
45 min $45

Re-shape and Polish - $15
French Polish - add $5

Nail Enhancements
All nail enhancement services begin with a thorough client consultation and explanation of the maintenance and home care requirements. Clients will be assisted in choosing the proper material (Acrylic or Gel) based on the condition of their natural nail, their lifestyle and the desired look they want to achieve. Great care will be taken during the preparation and subsequent maintenance appointments to maintain the integrity and health of their natural nail.

Natural Nail Overlay - Acrylic or Gel is applied to support and protect the natural nail and prolong the wear of polish.
60 min. $40

One-Color Extensions - Nails are lengthened and reinforced with Acrylic or Gel. French polish or the color of your choice is applied to express your style.
75 min. $60

Forever French (Pink and Whites) - Nails are lengthened and reinforced with Acrylic or Gel. The nails are created with white material on the tip and a sheer pink on the nail plate. Short or bitten nail beds can be lengthened with an opaque pink powder. This allows the client the option of wearing polish between appointments. When you remove your polish, you're back to French. Includes acetone resistant gel top coat.
90 min. $75

Design and Glitter Acrylic (Rock Star Nails) - The possibilities are endless! A clear platform is created to protect your nail and create a foundation for nail art. Color or Glitter (or both) are applied in any style you can imagine. Match your favorite Bag, Shoes, Coat. Or just express your personal Style and Flair. Be as subtle or dramatic as you wish! Portfolio of work is available to help you decide. Includes acetone-resistant gel top coat.
90 min- 2hours start at $75 - price increases depending on number of colors and complexity of design.

Prosthetic Nails - Artificial Nails don't have to look fake. This look is completely natural and invisible to the naked eye. Perfect for Men who bite their nails, or play guitar. Also perfect for re-constructing a damaged toe nail.
15 min per nail $5 per nail
Full-Set 60 min. $50

Nail Enhancement Maintenance

Fill-in (recommended after 2 weeks) - Nails are adjusted without changing the length. New growth near the cuticle is filled-in.
60 min $30

Re-balance (recommended after 3-4 weeks) - Nails are shortened and the White Portion of the extension is re-positioned. New growth near the cuticle is filled-in.
90 min $45

Product Removal and Repairs

**Please return for safe, professional removal or single nail repairs. Ripping the nails off with force takes layers of the natural nail with it and causes unnecessary damage to the natural nail.**

Product Removal
Product is thinned with a file. Artificial Nails are removed gently with a buffered acetone to prevent the skin from drying out. Finished with an application of nail strengthener or a new set.
30 minutes $20

Nail Repair
15 minutes $5 per nail

Last edited:
I think your descriptions are great. I would only change a few things:

Take out the word dead when describing cuticle removal. I just think it sounds better. Also, I would say, nails are expertly trimmed and shaped.

For this one, All dead cuticle and hard callus is gently and thoroughly removed from the nail plate, I would put: Cuticle is removed from the nail plate and calluses are smoothed.

HTH and best of luck! :)

i think it's great! if you want to still be descriptive about what type of cuticle will be removed, you can always say "non living tissue" or something like that. but i agree, i'd take out the word "dead". other than that, sounds great!

Thanks, I like "non-living tissue", does sound nicer than 'dead' I suppose.

I like the descriptions. When reading them I feel like I would be in for a long relaxing treatment.

Personally I would also stay away from using the 'non living tissue' with the general public as 'tissue' when it comes to the body usually brings images of pink fleshy bits to peoples mind, which isnt really where you want them to go.

I think you can talk about the cuticles being treated or tidied without having to be too specific about what you are removing from the nail plate.

I like the descriptions. When reading them I feel like I would be in for a long relaxing treatment.

Personally I would also stay away from using the 'non living tissue' with the general public as 'tissue' when it comes to the body usually brings images of pink fleshy bits to peoples mind, which isnt really where you want them to go.

I think you can talk about the cuticles being treated or tidied without having to be too specific about what you are removing from the nail plate.

Thank you!

Yes, maybe I can soften some of the wording when it comes to removing cuticle and callus. It's just my favorite part :)

Latest posts

Back