Treatment menu or price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyyt03

Reaction score
What one do you use? Treatment menu or price list
Silly question but debating what one to put thanks for any feed back

Most spas I've worked at its been treatment menu, but most salons just say price list xxx

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply :)

Didn't mention it's for mobile beauty business if that makes any diffrence I know either would be fine it's just people like my mum and bf said they don't like treatment "menu"

I'm home based and I just say price list x

Mix the two together - treatment list...?

On my paper brochure, I say price list (although I like the suggestion of 'treatment list' )
But on my web page, I have a menu page which details the treatments, and also a price list page

I have always used 'price list' - customers always ask for 'a price list', so that's what I prefer to call it!

Personally I call my products I retail under price list
And my services under treatment menu it just sounds nicer.

Perhaps if you are mobile you could call it mobile menu !

I like the term 'Treatment list' although most people will probably all ask for a 'Price list'. They're investing in a treatment, a luxury!

On a related note; I used to work in sales and we were deterred from saying words such as cost, price, buy etc. As that makes the client associate the service with money making them want to shop around and feel they have other options. We would use words such as value, own, investment instead. On some subconscious level it must come into play without realising it!

Although I'm sure most people wouldn't blink at the difference between treatment/price menu/list [emoji28]

I'd think a price list would be a list of treatments and then the prices, the treatment menu I'd expect have more information and a description about the treatment.

The main thing is that it makes sense and you're using language that your customers use.

I actually haven't called mine anything just designed a front cover with salon name, address, phone number, facebook link and opening times on then put treatments with prices inside. It's obvious what it is and nobody's had to ask just pick them up and open. I never actually contemplated what to call it and it hasn't been a problem.

Latest posts

Back