Treatment room signs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Im after some of those 'do not disturb signs' for treatment rooms but can't find any, have searched in trade magazines, catalogues etc but nothing :cry:

If anyone can reccommend a place that sells them id be sooooo grateful !

Last week I had a sunbed client barge into treatment room (whilst I was doing a Facial) shout sorry really loudly then SLAMMED the door :eek::mad::grr: not nice for my client at all !

Hi,

It would really be easy to make some of your own.

Design a nice "Do not disturb" sign on your PC with a nice border, text etc. whatever you want.

You can then have it laminated and either punch through two holes at the top and rope some nice ribbon through so that you can hang it up, or tape some velcro to the back and some velcro on the door and then you can just "velcro" it to the door when you need it. Or you could just use some bluetac on the back.

Easy !

You also then get to design a sign exactly the way you want it too look and you can even match your salon colours for nothing !!

Marlise

Im after some of those 'do not disturb signs' for treatment rooms but can't find any, have searched in trade magazines, catalogues etc but nothing :cry:

If anyone can reccommend a place that sells them id be sooooo grateful !

Last week I had a sunbed client barge into treatment room (whilst I was doing a Facial) shout sorry really loudly then SLAMMED the door :eek::mad::grr: not nice for my client at all !
How about printing your own and get them laminated?

:)

Hi,

It would really be easy to make some of your own.

Design a nice "Do not disturb" sign on your PC with a nice border, text etc. whatever you want.

You can then have it laminated and either punch through two holes at the top and rope some nice ribbon through so that you can hang it up, or tape some velcro to the back and some velcro on the door and then you can just "velcro" it to the door when you need it.

Easy !

You also then get to design a sign exactly the way you want it too look and you can even match your salon colours for nothing !!

Marlise
Beat me to it! LOL

Thanks to both of you but im way to lazy to do that !! LMAO :lol:

I was thinking one of those wooden things you hang/stick on the door, if I can't find one then id make my own but would prefer one already designed :green:

Some of the big stationery shops usually stock these, like Staples.

Some of the big stationery shops usually stock these, like Staples.

They normally are those nasty white plastic ones though ....

Haven't seen a nice wooden one ...... you could make a wood effect with the PC :lol:

It would really only take you 5min to do and it would safe you dosh :)

Marlise

like signs for solarium rooms
"PLEASE DO NOT PEE IN THE WASTE PAPER BASKET"
"PLEASE DO NOT PEE IN THE DISINFECTANT BOTTLE"
these pre-printed sign wouls come in handy

If I were you I'd change my solarium:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::green:

They would come in very handy but luckily we have a sink in our solarium so hopefully the clients choose that over the bin :eek::)

:lol::green:

They would come in very handy but luckily we have a sink in our solarium so hopefully the clients choose that over the bin :eek::)
Obviously a higher class of salon then:lol:

Latest posts

Back