Treatment room size?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Geek do you think 2.5x3 is big enough for a treatment room? In one there would be a tiny sink in both a treatment couch, a chair for me to sit on & some kind of waxing trolly/drawers. x

definitely big enough

I like plenty of room to be able to have access all around the bed when you have trolleys, display stand, sink etc. if it's too tight it would be a nightmare:rolleyes:

Do you mean feet or metres?

Hi, that is meters, if it was feet it would be a dolls house:wink2:

Hi, that is meters, if it was feet it would be a dolls house:wink2:

Thanks. Just can't get the hang of these imperial measures.

Sorry meters ;-)
Are we thinking big enough? One will be a massage/facial room & the other waxing/brows/tints etc xx

For a massage room, I would go for a larger size room. If you have a small room that you can't comfortably move around the bed, you are always going to compromise your technique.

My garage is being converted as we speak, it's about the same size but I have an en suite wet room which I'll use for tanning. I'll have nail table, chairs, extra massage chair and waxing bed in my main room and I've measured it all out and it's fine. X

My garage is being converted as we speak, it's about the same size but I have an en suite wet room which I'll use for tanning. I'll have nail table, chairs, extra massage chair and waxing bed in my main room and I've measured it all out and it's fine. X

Same size as the treatment room I described? xx

If anyone has any pics if their treatment rooms similar size id appreciate a sneaky peak at your set up :) xx

Geek do you think 2.5x3 is big enough for a treatment room? In one there would be a tiny sink in both a treatment couch, a chair for me to sit on & some kind of waxing trolly/drawers. x

This is definitely big enough. Our rooms are a lot smaller, and although it's tight, we manage perfectly well. I move the couch into the middle of the room for full body massages, and there is enough room for me to get round and enough room for me to do my massage without having to adapt my technique.

Good luck x

Just an idea for you. I already have a treatment room at home and I'm about to take on a town salon. I've measured my rooms (in the salon) & wanted to work out if I can fit everything I want into each room. So I've taken the time to measure out the new treatment rooms size within my current treatment room (if that makes sense) it gives you a good idea with what space you have to work with. X

Thank you for your replies guys :) I have a certain space to work with & would really love 2 treatment rooms, gives me the scope to potentially in the future take in an extra therapist but id also love to separate waxing & small treatments from massage & facial. I just don't want the rooms to feel too small & pokey but I'm thinking I should have enough space :) xx

Here's mine so far. Nails and waxing room and wet room for tanning. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381535321.911051.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381535351.899458.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381535369.020096.jpg

Tanning room so farImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381535435.418812.jpg

Wow looks great!!! Would love to see it complete xx

Id love to see the finished result if your garage conversion Hun as I'm hoping to do this myself but when I look at it now I see a cobweb covered dark dingy room so have no inspiration :) xx

Last edited:
Should be all done this week so I'll put some pics on. X

Latest posts

Back