• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Treatment Room to Rent Chipstead, Surrey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j_piggy

Reaction score
Treatment room to rent in newly refurbished salon in Chipstead, Surrey, a small, wealthy village near to Coulsdon and Banstead. The salon has undergone a £11.5k refit and relaunched in April this year. Two rooms are fitted with a sink and one has a shower facility also. Rental will be in the region of £25 per day (depending on the room, so their is some flexibility) includes full reception service, all utilities, access to our client base and advertising included within our salon ads, plus cross referral where appropriate. Would suit a professional Osteopath, Chiropractor, Chirpodist, Counsellor, Accupunturist, etc. We also have a large room available in the evenings which would be perfect for small yoga or pilates groups or perhaps baby massage classes. If you have the skills to wow our clients, are well presented and personable, please get in touch for a chat.

Hi
I'm interested in meeting you to view the room you are renting for £25 p day. I am a fully qualified, licensed and insured SPMU technician looking to work within a busy and thriving modern salon or aesthetic clinic.

Please feel free to call me on 07799 066531 to discuss if you are interested.

Many thanks

Francesca Coady

Hi,

Do you still have rooms available to rent?

Sheryl

Latest posts

Back