• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Treatment Room Wanted for rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallsnarf

Reaction score
Hi I am a fully qualified Beauty Therapist with 10 years experience looking for a room to rent in Essex. Preferably in the Kelvedon/ Colchester/ Chelmsford area. I will be offering waxing, manicures, pedicures, electrolysis, massage, tanning.

Hi

I have a treatment room available to rent at the Rivenhall hotel near Witham, I presume you know where that is seeing as you live so close.

The room is located in the health club upstairs. It has windows and a wooden flow. A massage couch is provided for you.

You need to be available to work weekends I would like to offer weekend breaks which include beauty treatments.

I have already had people phoning up for beauty treatments so there is already the demand for it.

The rent would be £200 a month, the 1st month would be free to give you a chance to build up clients. So you would only start paying £200 from the second month onwards.

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like any further information or if you would be interested at looking at the room.

Thank you for your time.

Nancy O'neal.

Hi,
I know of a room for rent within a hairdressers called Cre8, Barrack Street, Colchester. 01206 790619.
Best of luck

i have a room to rent in a newly refurbed salon in harlow, is this too far away from you?

Latest posts

Back