Treatments and products from back in the day thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423667526.066567.jpg does anyone remember these shoes?? And the halter neck tops that had a thin metal ring to go round your neck instead of a tie/string?

I dont remember them flip flops but i totally remember the halter tops with the metal ring! I had a black one and a multi coloured one. It was hideous!

View attachment 82258 does anyone remember these shoes?? And the halter neck tops that had a thin metal ring to go round your neck instead of a tie/string?

I loveddd these shoes :o they were really comfy to wear in summer :D I was 11 though xD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I remember my unlimited membership to European Sun Spa Tanning Salon! Eeeek!

Midwest in the US - Curled bangs. 80s/90s WHAAAA?????????????

I remember dangerously dragging my hair between an iron and a folded towel to get it straight. I burned my neck so many times!

Did anyone ever go through the phase of wearing neon orange neon green or metallic silver clothes? Gross!! Oh an absolutely massive hoop earrings? The bigger the better lol

I had the gold leather ones and also white with bling going across them 😂 they were so comfy but now I look back and think oh god what was I wearing! What the boots that looked like Timberlands but they had a heel? I think Beyonce and J Lo had them lol, and also the beige/khaki/ black 3/4 length trousers that were ruched on the sides at the bottom, hope that makes sense!

I also had ridiculously big hoop earrings, I'm surprised they didn't get caught on anything and ripped out! I actually live this thread!

I had the gold leather ones and also white with bling going across them 😂 they were so comfy but now I look back and think oh god what was I wearing! What the boots that looked like Timberlands but they had a heel? I think Beyonce and J Lo had them lol, and also the beige/khaki/ black 3/4 length trousers that were ruched on the sides at the bottom, hope that makes sense!

I seen these on sale again last September! (Heeled timerland style boots!) xx

This thread is amaze!

Ok I used to go to hard house and trance club nights in fluffy raver boots a bench skirt with built in pants and a black fake corset with baby pink ribbons on it. Also girls used to be there in neon uv glowing Lycra matching bikini top and hot pants and pvc thigh high boots. It was called "cyber gear" and we had glow sticks. Joyous!! X

Omg, I had some of those boots!! 😭😭 I'd totally forgot all about them until I read this 😂😂, mine were baby blue..oh the shame.... I thought I was jlo at the time though 🙈🙈
X.

Oh dear - bringing back the memories

Yes hair scraped back and a run of hair spray, a nice big hair bobble too
Oh and two bits of fringe that I dyed blond

Badly plucked eyebrows plucked from the top
Heavy eye liner, white eye shadow and white lips

Crop top and belly on show ( in summer) with trakkies like sporty spice

Winter a nice coordinated track suit, usually kappa or matching Adidas

I remembers having blue leggings, blue jumper, blue coat, blue trainers all in Adidas I thought I was the nuts

Half a bottle of kindered spirit from woolworths I think

All saints were my style guru

Never ever was the song we all sung - badly

Ooooo glitter hair spray on a night out

View attachment 82258 does anyone remember these shoes?? And the halter neck tops that had a thin metal ring to go round your neck instead of a tie/string?

I remember some similar to these, in like a pleather? With a teeny weeny buckle on one side? They mainly came in black (or even worse-white🙈) Me and our mam used to refer to them as Jeremy Kyle shoes because everyone on there seemed to wear them lol
X.

My early teen years - 1998.

Crushed velvet tops, kappa tracksuits and sparkly stretch headbands - OH YES!!! :eek:

Attachments

• 2169_60360273893_9271_n.jpg
    2169_60360273893_9271_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2169_60360268893_8999_n.jpg
    2169_60360268893_8999_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 153
I had a few handkerchief tops and also the skirt over trousers thing? Don't think that phase lasted long!!

Had the top of my ear pierced about a million times as every time it went bad and I had to take it out 😠

I remember going to the shop with my friends to buy bliss, sugar and shout magazines and then tittering over the "snogging" and problem pages 😂😂

I was in shout at the problem pages lol 😂x

I used to do ultra tone and body wraps and worked for a company called yves rocher!
At school it was all about kiwi and Morrolow cherry lipbalm from the body shop. Dewberry and white musk from the body shop and Tiffany (I think we're alone now)
Getting old!!!!

I went for a job in an yves rocher store, quite random as i always remember them advertising products in the mail on Sunday you magazine. They are popular in France but I'm not sure they have any salons in the UK now??
I loved white musk too it was an essential

Anyone here who used to do Ionithermie treatments. They are still around but they were such a massive faf with all that stinky steamy clay!!

And Vaccum Suction on the face....grim :eek:

Latest posts

Back