Treatments in pajamas, are you serious?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a very regular client who I have had for years, she constantly books last minute when she feels stressed and fancys a massage or facial NOW,
Which isn't a problem if I'm not busy or can squeeze her in I'll go late at night if I'm in my pjs watching tv I'll get dressed and go.
If I told her I was fully booked she would stop calling last minute but wouldn't necessarily book in advance either as she never knows her plans.
And sometimes it's nice to get out last minute, extra money and all that.
She is a good client and has got me a lot of work through word of mouth I can be honest with her.

I don't take days off, I am often out working until gone midnight to accomodate my clients.

I have 2 small children and a partner who just for one evening I would like to spend some time with chilling out, without rushing off to work at a moments notice.
I posted because i thought it was funny about the whole pajama thing...

it was funny...

you sound a bit upset so i'm sorry about that.

you don't have to explain your reasons at all.

my posts were just a spin off of your post and not a critisim of you.

we all need time out for sure.

either that or risk getting burned out.

it was funny...

you sound a bit upset so i'm sorry about that.

you don't have to explain your reasons at all.

my posts were just a spin off of your post and not a critisim of you.

we all need time out for sure.

either that or risk getting burned out.

Same here! All of the above from me too. :D

Yup not doing it. Had a bad dream last night of being in my pjs on the high street lol! x

I'm hoping the client was joking.....Maybe just mucking about, 'its okay you can come round in your pj's'

Latest posts

Back