Treatwell advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaku

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been using Treatwell for over a year on the agreed basis of 35% commission for first client booked via Treatwell and then if they book second time 2% commission. Having seen my invoice in detail, I see that 35% + VAT = 55% and rebooking 2%+VAT = 25%. I found that I there is lot of money going toward Treatwell then coming in as an income. What are your thoughts on this? I am thinking of leaving TW. Anyone has similar experience?

Yes, it works much better if you are VAT registered.

if you are building a client base they are creating footfall and business where you have none. Their cut is reasonable - it’s not their fault they have to charge VAT. It’s up to you to rebook that client direct for their next appointment.

I only upload my off peak time on Treatwell and I only offer the luxury options. I don’t offer a half hour massage - only an hour, etc and treatment bundles so each treatment brings me at least £20 otherwise what’s the point?

Thank you for your respond. I will look into uploading peak times and luxury treatments. This helps.

Latest posts

Back