Treatwell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molliemoo

Reaction score
Looking at joining Treatwell, just wondering has anybody had issues or could recommend them.

I tried to use it but they said no because I work from home..yet if you lie it works as so many near me are using it. Bit odd.

I used it and from a client perspective it was a little difficult as the salon I went to was great and the service was good, but they didn’t realise I had a booking and I had to prove I’d paid for it by showing her my bank account payment... it said it made an appointment and I’d paid for it all online so they should have had the booking sent to them.

So whether it was the salon or the system I’m not to know but I’m not that keen on using it again.

I tried to use it but they said no because I work from home..yet if you lie it works as so many near me are using it. Bit odd.

I used it and from a client perspective it was a little difficult as the salon I went to was great and the service was good, but they didn’t realise I had a booking and I had to prove I’d paid for it by showing her my bank account payment... it said it made an appointment and I’d paid for it all online so they should have had the booking sent to them.

So whether it was the salon or the system I’m not to know but I’m not that keen on using it again.

Hi Molliemoo,
We'd love to have you on board! Unfortunately as House Beauty said we're not accepting new home-based therapists at the moment, only because our website/App isn't set up to clearly identify that the treatment will take place in a home salon, rather than a commercial one. Once we've fixed that, we'll open our doors again, but we're keen to make sure the customer experience is spot on.
If you're in a salon and would like more info, please do visit our business page and you'll hopefully find all the info you need there: https://www.treatwell.co.uk/business-info/in-numbers/
Best wishes,
Madeleine at Treatwell

Latest posts

Back