Trial CND L&P and change brush at same time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hey guys. In my college kit I have been using the edge l&p, and a brush from sallys that was about £10 that although I'm not mad on it, is better than the edge one from my kit. I've just got my cnd trial pack through, along with the cnd number 8 pro series ( previously known as the Pro Styler. ) so my question is....do I change brush to the cnd one at the same time as trialling the cnd l&p? Or trial the cnd l&p with the brush I'm currently using and am kinda used to, then change wen I've decided which brand l&p to go with (may also trial Nsi - any comments on the two brands also welcome!)

Oh and I also meant to ask - can I use my new brush with the cnd l&p then with the Nsi l&p? Ie would chemicals in the cnd still b in the brush when I use Nsi/the edge - the cnd brush was £30 so I can't replace it if I 'contaminate' it x

Hi! It is recommended to only use one monomer for a brush but if you have no intentions of using the other brand again I would try it with both and see how it goes. I've done it a few times as good brushes aren't cheap and purchasing a good one for each tester brand would double the cost to trial products.

A
Hi! It is recommended to only use one monomer for a brush but if you have no intentions of using the other brand again I would try it with both and see how it goes. I've done it a few times as good brushes aren't cheap and purchasing a good one for each tester brand would double the cost to trial products.
ah ok that's great thankyou for replying xxx

Latest posts

Back