Trichology course funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairyclairey

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please help, I'm looking to study trichology and wondered if anyone knew a company which would accept the 24+ loan
Or if anyone knows of any other options for funding such as grants or bursaries?
I Don't want lack of funds to shatter my goal!
Any information would be much appreciated

Please can Someone help I've been looking all day for answers would be great to hear from someone who's been through it
Thanks

Last edited:
You would ideally want to study with the institute of Trichologists, but they don't offer funding im sure of that, there is an ITEC course for a level 4 Trichology for hairdressers and they do offer funding BUT it's not the actual diploma from the institute.. so you won't be able to register with them as a Trichologist

If you wanted to go the 2 year diploma route with the institute I would recommend getting a bank loan, I think it's around 5k.

You would ideally want to study with the institute of Trichologists, but they don't offer funding im sure of that, there is an ITEC course for a level 4 Trichology for hairdressers and they do offer funding BUT it's not the actual diploma from the institute.. so you won't be able to register with them as a Trichologist

If you wanted to go the 2 year diploma route with the institute I would recommend getting a bank loan, I think it's around 5k.

I think it's about 3k per year. I've looked at doing it myself. I've looked at other one also but think if I had the dollarz I'd go with institute. They also appear to be very selective of course participants for obvious reasons . Definitely a future course when the pennies are saved up.
What about family?could they loan you? Better to ask them than bank?

Carry on hairdressing and save up for it?

I think I'll be saving a long time, I'm hoping to win the lottery soon!

Latest posts

Back