Tried out Nouvatan 16%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
Well I trained with Sienna X about 5 years ago, and have only used their solution. I like it but there is so many other solutions available, so after seeing all the posts about others, I emailed a few companies and received some samples.

I put on the Nouvatan 16% on Friday well my oh did, may I say I LOVE IT!!

I still have others to try but just wanted to share.

xxxx

Hi hun. I love SiennaX and tbh Nouvatan 16% terribly disappointed me& one of my customers. I got it to compare with SiennaX as the girl likes her tan very dark and...The fade off was really bad.

Whilst with SiennaX 16% it's super natural- not scaley at all x

Just shows how different solutions work for different people and skin x I may try it again on someone else tho. I'm not saying they're no good.

Hi hun. I love SiennaX and tbh Nouvatan 16% terribly disappointed me& one of my customers. I got it to compare with SiennaX as the girl likes her tan very dark and...The fade off was really bad.

Whilst with SiennaX 16% it's super natural- not scaley at all x

Just shows how different solutions work for different people and skin x I may try it again on someone else tho. I'm not saying they're no good.

Hey, I just want to try others, there are so many solutions out there, I will defo keep posted of the fade off etc, sure as hell I will fine a solution that I don't like.

Thanks for sharing

xxx

Latest posts

Back