Tried PopIts for first time :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kajay

Reaction score
Did two sets of Popits today for the first time. My first set was with fimo fruits, and glitter free edge, but made mistake of applying tips first, took forever to do them, and now realise I didn't need to apply tips, but was pleased with the result, and so was the client.

Next set I did was on a client with very short nail beds, and no free edge. I just applied the Popits as overlays, and used Gelish to finish. The result was really good. But, I wish I had just thought of using a coloured acrylic as the overlay, as I wouldn't have needed to apply Gelish!! Oh well, I'll know for my next set of Popits tomorrow! I'm loving how easy they are to do. I've have watched tutorials on how to apply on Youtube, over and over again. I have also tried Inverted Moulds, but really can't be doing with faffing about trimming them to size.

Popits are my choice :) IMO they look really good, and I love the no buffing, no finish filing, and the instant shine, much quicker, and lovely results. Just hope they stay on!! I've told my clients to keep me informed on how they get on with them, and to let me know if any lifting occurs, so I can sort it. Anyone here using them?

I use PopIts for one specific service ... When a client wants a full set in 30 minutes or so. I only use them for super-fast servicing.

PopIts are wonderful and will help any technician who wants to offer the rapid service to compete with the discount salon down the road. Normal prep, no drills and still super-fast ... Sounds good to me, and it will sound good to anyone wanting in and out nails.

I use PopIts for one specific service ... When a client wants a full set in 30 minutes or so. I only use them for super-fast servicing.

Is there a downside to using them? Do they last as long as sculpts or tip overlays? I use Konad for some nail art with a lot of my clients, so Popits would cut down time with and still look as good. I'm wondering why I haven't heard of any salons near me offering this service.

I'd be interested to know this too. I've ordered some, so looking forward to trying them! :)

I use popits when I'm using glitters in my acrylic, they are super shiney and really make the glitter stand out! My clients love them...

Latest posts

Back