Trimmers slimming tablets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys

nothing to do with nails i am considering stocking the Trimmers slimming tablets in my salon and i wondered if anyone had tried them or know of anyone who has.
would like to know any side effects, if they worked ect
If anyone already stocks them do you regret it? dont want to waste my money you see :rolleyes:

Any comments would be much appreciated!

Hi there, I watched a program the other night about various 'slimming pills' and the grand consensus of all, was that they didn't work and it was a 'mental' thing as to wether or not weight was lost! I have never tried them so couldn't comment personally but I can understand the 'mind over matter' part!! Just thought I'd answer as the program was relatively in depth!! I don't know if anyone has watched Victoria Wood on BBC1 regarding diets etc - absolutely brilliant!!! ;)

Mrs Geek said:
Hi there, I watched a program the other night about various 'slimming pills' and the grand consensus of all, was that they didn't work and it was a 'mental' thing as to wether or not weight was lost! I HAVE NEVER TRIED THEM SO COULDN'T COMMENT personally but I can understand the 'mind over matter' part!! Just thought I'd answer as the program was relatively in depth!! I don't know if anyone has watched Victoria Wood on BBC1 regarding diets etc - absolutely brilliant!!! ;)
WEll our Salon stocked them, but they turned out to be shelf huggers.........
I tried them and didn't like them............the gingseng in there was to much for me and I ended up with palpatations lol.....................
Slimming pills in general don't work as well as.........keeping your feet busier then your fork!!!!!!!
JMHO

Slimming pills in general don't work as well as.........keeping your feet busier then your fork!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: not heard that one before
thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back