Trolley recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolita

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone recommend a trolley or bag for my kit? I qualified in mani/pedi/gel and am now at college doing L2 beauty and L3 nail technology so there’s a lot to lug around. I’m considering going mobile when I’ve finished training so am happy to invest in a decent trolly. Oh and I’m in Greater Manchester (UK) so a waterproof one would probably be better ☔️. Thank you 😊

Hi, Can anyone recommend a trolley or bag for my kit? I qualified in mani/pedi/gel and am now at college doing L2 beauty and L3 nail technology so there’s a lot to lug around. I’m considering going mobile when I’ve finished training so am happy to invest in a decent trolly. Oh and I’m in Greater Manchester (UK) so a waterproof one would probably be better ☔. Thank you 😊

Take a look at Roo Beauty, they have plenty of mobile storage options.

https://www.roobeauty.com/

Check out nailsbymets on Instagram, she a fully mobile nail tec and has a fantastic mobile set up.

Check out nailsbymets on Instagram, she a fully mobile nail tec and has a fantastic mobile set up.
Great, thank you x

Latest posts

Back