Trolley style case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sam biddle posted about this saying she got to try it on her Facebook page a couple of days ago. So it must be out soon. Xx

This is amazing. I want to be mobile just do I can have one. Wish they delivered to Canada.

Edit: ooooo they do do international shipping but I'm terrified of the shipping costs.

When I read of your arm I thought of this video by Jeni Smith. I havent tried the case myself but think it looks good. Its also from Roobeauty. Hope u feel better soon.
http://youtu.be/2pIre7in9lM

I've just been on the roo website and you can buy this bag in black at the moment - can feel a purchase coming on lol!

I think they are on web site now, pink,green,purple,pink and black oh if have to get one

Just been on Roo site and if this is the Session Tool bag then they're now available.

I think they are on web site now, pink,green,purple,pink and black oh if have to get one

As usual I'm slower than a week in the jail!! :sad:

:wink2:

So excited it's on now....I will be purchasing mine tonight! Thanks x

I've just been on the roo website and you can buy this bag in black at the moment - can feel a purchase coming on lol!

Great..I might have to get one too!

Just purchased the owl print one ! Oooppppssss, never mind I'm sure it will male a fab mothers day pressie xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can someone put up a link please, cos I'm either going blind or its not there!!!

I ordered mine and opted for the free delivery 8-10 days....it arrived within 5days 😊 I'm very happy!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395927843.216434.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395927874.951123.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395927885.528506.jpg

Sophie where did you get that from? Looks great!

From Roo Beauty, if you go on the website it's on there! I can just about fit all my Gelish and LCN gel stuff in there 😊

Brilliant, thank you :) wow good price as well :) I'm going to do a mani/pedi course soon so need something to keep my products and stuff in. Already have a trolley as I do holistics but won't hold nail stuff too lol :)

Oh my god the new Roo case is so sexy! Look at your Gelish, lined up like cute little beauty soldiers, awwwww. I keep having to talk myself out of buying it as I'm not mobile. :(

Fab thread thanks just ordered mine also exactly what i have been looking for :lol:

Latest posts

Back