Trouble shooting *update 2020*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou @AshLovesTanning I had a look and found one by earlux elite TS50 sorry to be pain but could you let me know if this would be as good as the st Tropez one in their kit as online the only place I can buy st Tropez kit is Ellison's and with £80 delivery lol it comes to £478 which I am willing to pay for quality client tan but.... As you say you are paying for brand name I wondered if I should do the same and buy a machine and at Tropez solution ? Would I be able to use the at Tropez solution in any machine ? Sorry for all the questions lol regards Danielle

Thankyou @AshLovesTanning I had a look and found one by earlux elite TS50 sorry to be pain but could you let me know if this would be as good as the st Tropez one in their kit as online the only place I can buy st Tropez kit is Ellison's and with £80 delivery lol it comes to £478 which I am willing to pay for quality client tan but.... As you say you are paying for brand name I wondered if I should do the same and buy a machine and at Tropez solution ? Would I be able to use the at Tropez solution in any machine ? Sorry for all the questions lol regards Danielle
The TS50 is a hvlp machine so should be great, the machine doesn't make a good spray tan you do the hvlp machines are powerful and get a full body spray tan done in around 10 minutes. If you like st tropez buy the solution but that doesn't mean you have to spend loads of money on the machine also. Yeah you can even use the St tropez mousse in the spray tan machine, just screw of the pump and pour the liquid into the cup you can use any solution in any machine as long as its liquid. Ask as many questions as you need to.

The TS50 is a hvlp machine so should be great, the machine doesn't make a good spray tan you do the hvlp machines are powerful and get a full body spray tan done in around 10 minutes. If you like st tropez buy the solution but that doesn't mean you have to spend loads of money on the machine also. Yeah you can even use the St tropez mousse in the spray tan machine, just screw of the pump and pour the liquid into the cup you can use any solution in any machine as long as its liquid. Ask as many questions as you need to.
Thanks it's been so helpful having your input @AshLovesTanning will let you know my reviews of this once used unfortunately I'll have to wait for a client first lol hope you are all staying safe and well

Thanks it's been so helpful having your input @AshLovesTanning will let you know my reviews of this once used unfortunately I'll have to wait for a client first lol hope you are all staying safe and well
No problem! I would suggest trying it on yourself first, as you want to have it done properly on a client. I am staying safe, hope you are too :)

Latest posts

Back