Trouble with an unreliable regular.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a brilliant idea!You can get so many tariffs with free texts and minutes nowadays too.
on my leaflets I offer a 'ring and remind service' that I have asked clients to register their interest for (got the idea from salon geek)

I've never ever been a no-show, and I'm never late either . . . :hug:

Erm I just read this back...sorry guys..I was thinking more about the clients that don't turn up rather than the dental appointments etc. Didn't really come across the right way in this thread....Carl would probably put this one down to PMT:lol:
:hug::hug::hug:

Erm I just read this back...sorry guys..I was thinking more about the clients that don't turn up rather than the dental appointments etc. Didn't really come across the right way in this thread....Carl would probably put this one down to PMT:lol:

No probs :hug::hug:

aww bless you, we've all been/are there!!:hug:

Its a good idea to confirm appointments the day before, just a call or test to remind them. You could put a notice up showing a charge for missed appointments, perhaps your clients will take notice. Don't let them take advantage of you, be the boss!!

Latest posts

Back