trouble with the tanning tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey has anyone had trouble with their tanning tent?

ive forgot how to put it down could someone help me pleeeaaasssee!!!!!

is it the pop up tent you have got?
take the right hand corner and fold it to the left corner of the tent
the tent should now be flat.
pick it up off the floor and bend it then it should fold down itself .
tried to explain it best i can hth

I've got the same problem with mine and have tried for weeks to get it down and it is not having any of it. It is now propped up a corner of my room laughing at me!!!

corrine1983 said:

Log on to spray tan cublicle company, there is a video demo. xx

Hiya, Done that but it seems to miss the vital bit or skips by it very very quickly.

pippadoodle said:
Log on to spray tan cublicle company, there is a video demo. xx

roll it into a 'C' shape once its flat xx

Heres the instructions from mine!

Grasping the steel frame at mid-height of the spray tan cubicle joining the two sides together, firmly push the frame towards the inside corner of the cubicle.
fold the two sides together such that you are left with one complete panel containing all the sides.
with the lower section of the frame resting on the ground, place your hands either side of the top of the frame.
Fold down the upper part of the frame forming a "c" shape. As you tuck the upper frame inside the lower half, the remaining edges should form loops which you can gather together and collapse down.

I then hold the folded booth between my legs and slip the cover back on so it doesn't spring out!
HTH

have you managed yet???

noooooooooooooooooo!

This is how I fold mine-when flat hold the bottom end of the cubicle and walk towards a wall the cubicle will start to bend in the middle, carry on walking because the sides will fold in but you must help these to get the circle shape. Hope this helps. If I did'nt walk towards a wall with it I would never be able to put it down. :)

Once you've got it folded flat try this...

1. Holding the bottom end (widest bit), put the top end (thinnest bit) up against something solid, like a skirting board, edge of sofa.

2. Still holding the bottom end with both hands, walk forwards and fold the tent in two.

3. When it's folded in two, change the grip with your left hand so that your thumb is facing down. (If you're left handed this will be vice versa.

4. Pull the left hand over to the right and your right hand over to the left and the tent should just curl up into a circle and be small enough to fit in the bag.

I hope this helps! I struggled with mine too xxx

Corrine, Try this link there is a video on this site. Don't know if it will work but it is worth a try. Can't try mine until I get back to the salon on Friday.

http://chief-tan.com/equipment.htm

easiest way to do it is

close the large panels up i.e. push the tent in so you have only one panel if you like

then: push from the top to the middle, it will start forming a circle you can then grab it and should fold down into a circle.

hope this helps xx

Bump.... did you ever get this sorted, I haven't managed it yet.

corrine1983 said:

I have to laugh, I have visions of little tents popping up all over the place and never being collapsed! Sorry I think I need a lie down and a cup of tea, the plot has finally been lost!

Luagh you would sassy, me and pauline spent ages in the begining training our tents stupid things. its ok once you have it but if you forget how what a nightmare lol

The instructions I had with mine said to zip up the cubicle before trying to fold it....I did this and spent the next 15 mins having a wrestle with it. When Stu came to do my Tantrick training I asked him to show me how to fold it and the first thing he asked me was if I was doing the zip up...this apparently causes a vacuum and makes folding it almost impossible. So leaving the zip open so you have 3 walls I take the right hand side metal part and push it towards the back left side metal bit, it can make an awful cracking noise as it goes back (I thought I had broken mine at first:eek: ) it should now be like an open book....then push shut the two parts together. You now have a pear shaped folded cubicle. You need to push the top where it is clear plastic down towards the ground as though curling it into a roll....mine at this stage just folds itself into rings that I then push smaller to fit in the bag. Hope this helps some of you. If not PM me.

Hey sassy, that made me laugh!!!lol:)
Couple of weeks ago, when it was hot, we had a bbq with quite a few people there. We always have loads of games and quizzes.
Well, I thought it would be fun to have a 'cubicle putting down contest'!!!
Blame this thread!!!
I wanted to know how hard it could be. Out of 12 peeps, only one couldn't do it. And they all did it in under a minute!!! Even my 68 yr old dad!!!

this is so funny!!:)
I dont know why im laughing though as I have only just got my pop up cubicle and i know next week after my trainig i will be on here asking for help!!!!:smack:

er er errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, does this mean that I am totally stupid then. Mine just doesn't do what it says on the box!

michelle monks said:
Hey sassy, that made me laugh!!!lol:)
Couple of weeks ago, when it was hot, we had a bbq with quite a few people there. We always have loads of games and quizzes.
Well, I thought it would be fun to have a 'cubicle putting down contest'!!!
Blame this thread!!!
I wanted to know how hard it could be. Out of 12 peeps, only one couldn't do it. And they all did it in under a minute!!! Even my 68 yr old dad!!!

Latest posts

Back