True Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
Hi

I have many of the Shellac range of colours and i'm thinking of adding to my collection. Can anyone point me in the right direction or perhaps post some pictures of the colours on a colourwheel so that i can see the true colours to help me decide. I have looked in the Shellac group and can see examples of layered Shellac but not the untouched colours....also the CND website shows only the colour of the bottle.

Thanks

The colour of the bottle is how it will look on the nail. The only problem with that is the sheer colours, as the bottles have to be completely dark so no light gets through. So it's hard to see what the sheer pinks will look like. Try typing each one in on google images and see what comes up.

Personally, I have every color they make. I mostly do layering so it's important to have as many colors as possible.

Some of the most important ones (in my opinion) are as follows:

1.) iced coral
2.) Romantique
3.) moon light n roses
4.) cityscape
5.) cream puff
6.) studio white
7.) wildfire
8.) hot pop pink
9.) tropix
10.) decadence
11.) hot Chilis
12.) asphalt
13.) black pool
14.) Hotski Tchotchke
15.) silver chrome
16.) silver VIP status

These are the most important colors for layering in my opinion. But ALL are important to have in order to maintain an exclusive business.

Latest posts

Back