Trying out LA fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you just going to use the velocity on everyone lush lash? It's quite expensive to get the whole range in I would imagine. It is a gorgeous colour tho. I am trialling la fast tan next. See how that goes. Will post pics when I do. I hate that I have to wait for one tan to wear off before trialling another. X

when la tan is left on for 4 hrs what % does that achieve?
3 days on now, lovely colour no cracking skin at the moment.
nice , nice, nice, going to go with this all been well.
might still get Vani-t for luxury tan,or for little old me.:D
I've always worked on these aprox timings for LA Tan:
1 hour 8%
2 hours 10%
3 hours 12%
4 hours 14%
5 hours 16%
6 hours 18%
7 hours 20%

You could do a test to check the timings by tanning the bottom of one leg with a 10% then the bottom of the other leg with fast washed off at 2 hours and compare them. If the fast seems lighter try the fast for 3 hours against the 10% and see if that is a closer colour etc..

Thanks Baggy bear, that's great to know.xx:hug:

Hope you don't mind me jumping on, I am going to stock a fast tan after doing some trials but have a question, if a client I would suggest a 10% for was to leave a fast tan on for longer would it then have a bad fade off and risk going orange from too much DHA or does it work differently to a normal solution iykwim? Thanks xxx

jpg.gif

LA fast tan left on 4 hrs.
Hi thanks for the picture . Can I ask if that's fully developed by then, or is this just after you showered ?

Hi thanks for the picture . Can I ask if that's fully developed by then, or is this just after you showered ?

The poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged into Salon Geek since this time last year, so you may prefer to create a thread of your own if you still need an answer?

Latest posts

Back