Trying to come up with name for business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyf61

Reaction score
I am just starting out in the Cosmetic Tattooing business.. Starting with Microblading and going into Permanent Makeup and Tattoo lightening..
I am having some difficulties coming up with a Name as i dont want to use the word "Brow" and i dont want it too feminine as i can market to men also
Please HELP!!!!
I am about Brain dead on this

Thanks in Advance

“Tribal Scrolls”, “Needle Master”, “Rebel Yell Studio”?

Brain dead made me think...

Brawn.

That’s Masculine.

Drawn.

There’s got to be something there.

The biggest struggle people have is naming their biz. Because our logical mind wants to tell them everything we do. The key is to focus on one thing that is the most profitable. Build your brand around that. Become an expert around that. All marketing and social media posts around that. Build huge traffic around that. Then, people will discover what else you offer and spread the word. When you have clients have upsell and promos for your other services.

So, as an example if permanent makeup is your most profitable service names like:
Perma Face
Always Fresh Makeup
Permanent Beauty
24/7 Gorgeous
Eternal Beauty

Lastely, people tend towards cutesy and clever. If they have to think about what your name means you've lost. I have named many salons on the Hair Color theme with huge success. Several use The Hair Color Salon. Not sexy but hugely profitable. So you get to pick... do you want sexy, clever, mysterious, cutesy or do you want a boatload of profits?

Choose wisely grasshopper!

Thirsty Warrior
YOUTUBE

Latest posts

Back