Trying to conceive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to let me know how you get on with the supplements! I downloaded an app called get baby which was free to track my monthlys which is really good, it also gives you an indication when you might ovulate as well BUT you may not ovulate for a while because of the contraceptive pill, I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Xx

Any luck BeautyGeek? Xx

Update!!!

The month I commented on this post was my month [emoji16] I'm now 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I found out about 2 weeks after my last post on this.

Update!!!

The month I commented on this post was my month [emoji16] I'm now 21 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! I found out about 2 weeks after my last post on this.

Yay congratulations!! How long did it take you in the end? Were still trying. Have been feeling a bit funny the last few days not sure if that's got anything to do with it xx

Yay congratulations!! How long did it take you in the end? Were still trying. Have been feeling a bit funny the last few days not sure if that's got anything to do with it xx
Hi puddy89 sorry I haven't been on to reply. We conceived on our 11th month of trying I think. My little one is 6 months old this week! How have things gone for you? Xx

Hi puddy89 sorry I haven't been on to reply. We conceived on our 11th month of trying I think. My little one is 6 months old this week! How have things gone for you? Xx

Hey I was pregnant when I commented but didn’t know we have a 7week old little boy now How are you getting on? Xx

Ah lovely, congratulations! Ye it's great, I love it! So broody for number 2 now! How's your little one doing? X

He’s lovely we love it too. Will definitely be having another one xx

Any luck BeautyGeek? Xx
Hi Puddy89 sorry I didn' reply to this I didn't get a notification. I did conceive in October 2016 and had my boy in July 2017! He's now 8 months old. Seems like a congrats to everyone on this thread!! Xx

Latest posts

Back