TS20 gun leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joygirl

Reaction score
Hi all i have had my gun for 2 years now I recently stripped it and cleaned however now it drips whenever I spray. Could there be a problem with the white membrane underneath I've bought a new unit but I very much like this gun as a back up so would rather repair than replace.

Hi Joygirl, Is it leaking from the top of the cup? If so then yes I would try replacing the 'seal cap ring' or checking for any damage caused by cross threading.
On some applicator models you can take it out and turn it over to get a bit longer life on the seals ;)

Mine leaks out from between the white screw on cup and the black bit. I fold a bit of couch roll in half and wrap it around where the cup screws in (after Ive filled up and attached the cup) and then put a hair bobble over it. The bobble sits in a grove in the white cup and holds it in place.

Hi Joygirl, Is it leaking from the top of the cup? If so then yes I would try replacing the 'seal cap ring' or checking for any damage caused by cross threading.
On some applicator models you can take it out and turn it over to get a bit longer life on the seals ;)
Hi a Rachel yes it does leak from the top I've checked for damage there's none so I think the seal cap ring is no longer water tight and it only fits one way so I will repair which is a 3rd of the cost of a new gun. Many thanks

You can try taking the white bit out of the lid and putting in boiling water for a few mins. Sometimes it's gone flat and so leaks. Make sure you're doing lid up tight. X

Latest posts

Back