TS20 Spray Machine Leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleMissMe

Reaction score
Hi,

Ever since I've bought this machine, every time I use it, it sprays solution out the back, which goes all over furniture and carpet. Its not even a little bit, it probably reaches about 60 cms. At first I thought it was because of the area I was spraying in was too small so the machine was sucking up the overspray and it was coming back out, so I tried it the other day in my kitchen which is a much larger area, and I even had the back door open, but yet again, spray all out the back of the machine, up the kitchen cupboards. I kept the machine as far away from me as possible also.

Please can anyone help? Is my machine broke?

Thanks

I've got a ts20 and mine doesn't do that.

Have you contacted the company you bought it off?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine does this since I got it, I put a towel under and and top of it

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got a ts20 and mine doesn't do that.

Have you contacted the company you bought it off?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No I haven't yet, just wanted to find out if its me being dim first :biggrin:

Mine does this since I got it, I put a towel under and and top of it

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im guessing you got yours from La Tanning too as I can see that's who you trained with? Have you spoke to them about it if so? Thanks :)

The TS20 had this common fault. the air intake on the top sucks in all the over sprayed tanning solution. there is a gap on the casing where the cable enters the machine and some air leaks from here as the seal isnt very good. and this is where the solution spills from.
We have found that placing the machine behind the tent and pulling the hose through the flap enables the machine to run on clean air from the rear of the cubicle and stops the machine from sucking the overspray out of the tent and causing this problem.
your machine isnt faulty they are all like that if used in front of the tent.

The TS20 had this common fault. the air intake on the top sucks in all the over sprayed tanning solution. there is a gap on the casing where the cable enters the machine and some air leaks from here as the seal isnt very good. and this is where the solution spills from.
We have found that placing the machine behind the tent and pulling the hose through the flap enables the machine to run on clean air from the rear of the cubicle and stops the machine from sucking the overspray out of the tent and causing this problem.
your machine isnt faulty they are all like that if used in front of the tent.

Ok thanks for that Steve! I will give it a go :)

Latest posts

Back