TS50 machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
Right, bought the TS50 today at beauty uk & it has come with these parts but they are not mentioned in the instructions & I have no idea what they are for :/ anyone know?? :S xx

Why do I always forget to add photos?!? /:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337026780.557916.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337026780.557916.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 100
Are they the parts for the gun to slot into on the machine?

The big one is to attach to your gun handle so that it then fits into the holder on the machine.

The smaller one is to help remove the needle etc when stripping down & cleaning the gun.

The small one is demo'd in a clip Steve@Nouvatan did on how to stip and clean the new gun, have a look:

Cleaning helia ts50 spray tanning Gun - YouTube

Why do I always forget to add photos?!? /:

Sorry just had a wee laugh. I've had my machine since late Feb but just found out 2 wks ago what the big black part was for lol. It would have been ideal if it was explained in the instruction book lol x

Sorry just had a wee laugh. I've had my machine since late Feb but just found out 2 wks ago what the big black part was for lol. It would have been ideal if it was explained in the instruction book lol x
Aha i thought 'what the hell are these & where do they go?' staring at them for ages and flicking through the book but nothing! Thanks for clearing it up baggybear :) x

Latest posts

Back