Ts50 or Maximist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Just about to buy a new spray tab machine but can someone please explain the difference between tear two machines and which is better?

Thanks

Zoe x

The 5008 was known in the trade as the Maximist, it is manufactured in the uk by earlex the name Maximist has been trademarked by one company but the workings inside the machines the guns etc are identical. both machines are made solely for spray tanning.
The 5008 has now been discontinued the TS50 is the replacement. the Ts50 has the same base unit as the old 5008, but a more flexible rubber hose and a gun that is easier to adjust whilst you are spray tanning, If you choose to change the spray pattern mid tan ?
The TS50 and the 5008 guns both have the same spray pattern, and the economy ie amount of solution used per tan will be the same. somewhere on here is a video post of me cleaning the gun as i was lucky enough to be able to road test the prototype. a few months before it came to market HTH

i too am struggling which to buy im just starting up and am really confused in which to get i have narrowed it down to two kits from la tanning either the hvlp tS20 or the HVLP 5008,could anyone help as to which would be better..sooo confused,any help appreciated :-/

After more looking im now looking at the ts50 from fresh indulgence but im unsure which to go for any reccomendations as which tan is best la or fresh indulgence??thanks in advance

After more looking im now looking at the ts50 from fresh indulgence but im unsure which to go for any reccomendations as which tan is best la or fresh indulgence??thanks in advance
I've just given my opinion in your other thread. :)

Latest posts

Back