Ts50 please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misstapscott

Reaction score
I went to do a spray tan on a client tonight and no soloution would come out! I used it last night done and cleaned it out by running warm water through it last night and then tonight nothing would come through it wouldn't suck any soloution up but air was still coming out? I couldn't do the tan and it made me feel really unprofessional help xx

Is it the Helia you have? Spraytan.net have tutorials posted on their site showing how to dismantle, clean and reassemble this gun but think its Maximist's Helia 2.0 version (so has the quick connect attachment to the rear) pretty sure it is the same otherwise.
Often I have read it can be the fluid tip and air cap ring which is not positioned correctly.
Make sure you keep the trigger pulled after re-inserting the fluid tip and keep it pressed until you have everything back on again. Also make sure the air cap ring is secure but not overly tight (if its too tight you will het little movement in the trigger even when on a higher setting).

I have upgraded to a Pro Gun but had the Helia for a short time before selling to my sister - great gun ;)

Attachments

• helia.jpg
    helia.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back