Tunic for training - what colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Evening all,

I've had it confirmed this evening that I need to wear a tunic for my OPI M&P course and no colour is specified.

I've had a cursory look at some sites and found a rather fetching teal one.

Couple of questions from you ladies in the know:

1. Is teal a safe colour, or should I play it down a touch for training and go with black?
2. Do any of you wear trousers also? Or just leggings or something?

I really want to make the right impression and I'd hate to get it wrong.

Hi, my friend wears teal and it looks lovely on. Go for what suits you and your colouring, it's a tunic so it is official workwear. Start as you mean to go on. I think trousers for winter or leggings/cropped trousers for summer would look nice xx

Hi mrs bod first of good luck with your course and the teal tunic sounds great. I was just wondering what made you choose this course and are you going to do the foundation course as well? I've also been looking at these OPI courses but can't decide between OPI and the CND course. :)

When I was at Uni doing my massage training teal was the color of scrubs we had to wear, I wear black now but still have some teal somewhere. Black isn't a good color for nail work though as the nail dust and foot scrubs/masks etc. show up glaringly.

IMO if you are going pro work wear with the tunic then get proper trousers to go with it and in summer you can get capri versions of pro work wear.

Aww thanks all :)
Never occurred to me about nail dust on black.

Think I'm going to embrace the teal :)

Latest posts

Back