tunics from a fiver!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
just had an email from this company, ive used them a few times and have been very very impressed with them,
well go grab yourself a bargain as they are doing a selection of fab tunice from a fiver!!!!!!!

Health and Beauty Wear Bargain Basement

I saw that earlier - a fab offer!

I have a couple of their tunics and they are great.

doh!!!!!!!!!!! just seen it on the banner ad on here!!!!!!
and i thought i was being really helpful!! he he

OMG!! I want one... But I don´t understand you´re sizes.... Please does someone know what size I have (size 38 or M here in sweden...):hug:

Thanks Nicollllllllllllllla some fab styles and colours there :)

OMG!! I want one... But I don´t understand you´re sizes.... Please does someone know what size I have (size 38 or M here in sweden...):hug:

I think it's about a size 10-12. I would say a 12 is more a medium.

Bugger....they've got no fat sizes:irked:

New poster here...

Have you checked the plus size bargins?

Rachel

have they got anything in stock though, i saw the banner ad last week and tried at last 10 diff tps and pants in bargain section not one of them was available in size 10 or 12 in any colour?

ill have another look xxxx

i purchased 2 on wednesday pale pink zip up tunic and also in white size 8 fit perfect also they had the black cropped trouser £10.00 on a bogof size 6.

i received there email also yesterday might have another look later.

lucy x

I think it's about a size 10-12. I would say a 12 is more a medium.
Yes.its a 12, im 34 and thats an 8.

These tunics are lovely i might treat myself:rolleyes::lol:

just had an email from this company, ive used them a few times and have been very very impressed with them,
well go grab yourself a bargain as they are doing a selection of fab tunice from a fiver!!!!!!!

Health and Beauty Wear Bargain Basement
wow wow n bloody wow again .... you know i just spent £50 n got like 8 new tops .... wooooooo hoooooo cheers chuck xxx

right well i need to starve myself into a size 8 or eat loads until im back to a size 18 because they have nothing in my size, how are some people buying 8 tunics when i cant even get 1 lolol :lol::lol: think i need to bookmark this site and keep rying periodcially, maybe thyeve sold out because everyone saw the banner ad on here last week?

hope everyone gets themselves a bargain, even if i didnt lol xxx

The deals are really good, but you can't enlarge the pics to see if you actually like the tunic / trousers etc.... :irked:

Marlise

does any one know where i can get one as cheap as these but in lime green to match my salon wallpaper ????

Bugger....they've got no fat sizes:irked:

How 'fat' did you want? ... if you click on +size uniforms I think a lot of them go up to size 32. Most suppliers stop at size 22 so there seems to be a lot of choice on this site for all eventualities. :hug:

I know this might sound really silly but could someone please tell me what the sizes are like from here cos I have put a load of stuff in the basket on the website but dont want to order it incase it doesn't fit - so can anyone who has ordered from them before tell me if the tunic's are generous or not??? I am usually a 16-18 in Dorothy Perkins/New Look etc if that helps but I am 8 months pregnant so it's not helping at the moment

I know this might sound really silly but could someone please tell me what the sizes are like from here cos I have put a load of stuff in the basket on the website but dont want to order it incase it doesn't fit - so can anyone who has ordered from them before tell me if the tunic's are generous or not??? I am usually a 16-18 in Dorothy Perkins/New Look etc if that helps but I am 8 months pregnant so it's not helping at the moment

The sizes are generous, just order whatever you normally wear from other shops. I've got a 12 and its a generous one, gives me room to move around and it doesnt look silly.

Latest posts

Back