Tunics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
How can buying a tunic be such hadd work lol. Been looking for ages. Wanting red purple or turquoise. Dont want to pay a fortune but want something not too frumpy. Such a hard decision lol

Make sure you size up at least a size or two as they always come up small

Thanks for that advice. Need one for sat really so am running out of time!

Have you tried Labeeby? They got a clearance online just now ☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a look thank you. I am just so indecisive lol

I wear solid colour Nursing Scrubs with matching pants in different shades of pinks and black pants. They look very professional, they affordable and can withstand laundering.
You can buy some very cute designs and they don't have to be pricey. They are not always plain and boring.

Where do u buy urs from?

Where do u buy urs from?
Nursing Scrubs?
I'm in Canada and I've made purchases from Walmart (plain but really cheap) and Mark's Work Warehouse (good quality but higher priced).
Walmart is a low price department store and Mark's is mostly work wear, safety gear, work boots, uniforms, footwear for everything from durable casual clothing to construction to medical.
You probably have similar stores in the UK. Nursing scrubs are very nice and they have many styles and colours.

Tell me about it im the same!! Can not find one that fits right. Im about a size 16 so thought I best order a bigger size got a 20 and it fitted???!!! But was just abit baggy at the bottom. Its a right hassel having to send stuff back all the time.hope you find one x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I'm Gemma from Salonwear Direct, I just thought I'd let you know that we have a variety of red, turquoise and purple tunics currently in our January sale - even some in our sale section, but we also have a new range coming out shortly which is full of new colours and styles.
Such as the ones below:

Salonwear Luxe Black with Purple Tunic

Salonwear Luxe Black with Turquoise Tunic

Belle Plum Tunic

Ribbon Purple Tunic with Charcoal trim

princesstunicpurple.jpg

Princess Tunic Purple

Salonwear Elegance Purple Tunic

Uniforms for Beauty - 'Ribbon' Tunic Black with Red

This one is not in the sale but just so you have a full red option:

Salonwear Belle Tunic RED

or maybe a dress for summer?

Salonwear Jolie Dress Red with Black

Our new brochure can be found HERE.

We also do tunics from size 6 to size 34 - if we don't already cover that size we do offer a bespoke option.

Personally, my favourite is the Purple and Charcoal Ribbon tunic.

- by the way, if you sign up to our newsletters you get a 10% discount too, so that may be of use to anyone looking for a good deal :wink2:

Last edited:
Thank you for all the pics will have a look. What are the sizings like?

I've found with every tunic that i've had that the sizings really big, I have to wear a 6 and even that's massive on me! Or maybe it's because i have no boobs :-( haha xx

Good morning mlea79,

We recommend buying your usual dress size in a high street shop as our sizes are quite generous to allow for ease of movement whilst working.

Our typical size range is from 6 to size 34 - if we don't already cover the size required we do offer a bespoke option where we can create the garment for you in your size.

Hi beccascottx,

We could make you one to fit you if you're struggling to find one to fit you, it must be so frustrating for you :(

I've found with every tunic that i've had that the sizings really big, I have to wear a 6 and even that's massive on me! Or maybe it's because i have no boobs :-( haha xx

Hi Becca, I had exactly the same problem and tried loads of different tunics at every beauty show I went to. The only one I found that fits is by La Beeby and is called Eliza and is perfect of you have narrow shoulders or a smaller chest. Xx

Hi Becca, I had exactly the same problem and tried loads of different tunics at every beauty show I went to. The only one I found that fits is by La Beeby and is called Eliza and is perfect of you have narrow shoulders or a smaller chest. Xx

Hi Meira
Ah really thanks for letting me know! It's so difficult for me because I'm quite tall with a long back but very small build! xx

Hi Meira
Ah really thanks for letting me know! It's so difficult for me because I'm quite tall with a long back but very small build! xx

It'll prob be perfect for you then as it's quite long too Xx

I buy all my tunics from salonweardirect. There excellent. Very good quality and lovely designs. X:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back