Turning bonds into a weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of anyone that can turn bonds back into a weft?

I know you can turn a weft into bonds but I haven’t heard of turrning indiduals back into a weft?i dont think you can can you :confused:

Apparently you can, it’s called hand tied weft but it’s just finding someone that does it. My client has already had them turned into bonds but now wants it turned back. Actual nightmare

Good evening everyone

We hope you're well. We would probably advise against this as it can be very tricky. It is easier the other way around and producing a Weft section into I-Tip bonds using keratin granules however this is also pretty tough too.

When you mean bonds are these pre-bonded or I-tips? x

Has the weft been cut across the width? Or is it still in head sized sections?
yeah I just cut the hair off and turned them into fusion bonds

Good evening everyone

We hope you're well. We would probably advise against this as it can be very tricky. It is easier the other way around and producing a Weft section into I-Tip bonds using keratin granules however this is also pretty tough too.

When you mean bonds are these pre-bonded or I-tips? x
They are fusion bonds with keratin tips. I’ve told her she’s got to buy new hair and then she can put those on eBay if she wants to try and get some money back. It was your Brazilian range hair as it goes :)

Did she tell you this can be done? Honestly tell her to buy more hair xx

Did she tell you this can be done? Honestly tell her to buy more hair xx
An extension supplier told me 4 people in the UK do it lol. I said I’d ask about for her but she’s bought more weft hair instead now x

Latest posts

Back