Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily Case

Reaction score
Hi geeks :)

Mods, please remove if not allowed.

After long deliberation, I have decided to do some more youtube videos... I just need to know what you want to see!

Additives, foils, hand painted artwork... Any ideas?

Xxx

Yay! I'd love to see some ombre using two colours and also with additives. I can kind if do it, but it's a bit blocky rather then faded!

Yay! I'd love to see some ombre using two colours and also with additives. I can kind if do it, but it's a bit blocky rather then faded!
Any intricate arty flowers would be brilliant too! I'm excited!

Sorry for double post, don't know how to delete!

Hiya ooh I'd love to see some with foils. I love using them at moment and would love to see how you work with them. Thanks I will look forward to them :thumbup::)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes yes, foils please :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Have just pm'ed you! Foils please. I do not have a clue how to use them, but love the finish. My nail art consists of me getting the product on the nail and that's about it. Loved your poppys!

My daughter is a lot more arty than me, so will make sure she watches as well. Do you have a link to your current tutorials?

Vicki x

Hand painted nail art, especially your tatty teddy, please - and also the link to them x

What's the yt channel
Yes I agree ombré with additives (as I've never used them before)

Hand painted art
Embedding?

Xxxx

nooooo....who needs more tutorials for ombres and foils??? don't waste time on that.

for those asking for that just search on you tube for irresistible nail art or fingernailfixer. Check out Emily's facebook page she is waaaaaaay more talented - have a look and you'll see what I mean!

https://www.facebook.com/tiptoenailskent?fref=ts

I would love to see you in action doing some handpainted art with shellac. That is what you are world class at. I could learn a tonne from seeing how you work and your techniques, but at the same time I know I wouldn't be able to 'copy' you designs as your artistic skill is what sets you above!

Emily, I would really love to see you do some hand painted nail art, like your Corpse Bride nails. I'd love to see how you get the colours just right and which brushes you use.

Thank you

Xx

Yes another vote for hand painting. I would love to see how you do shading and intricate details pleeeeeeeaaase xx

Would love to watch your nail art tutorials, maybe some Christmas ones?? Xx

I would like to see all of the above but I would love to see something new, what you think is the next big thing, you being inspired by ( if like me some inanimate object lol ) using bits that aren't necessarily normally associated with nail art, what's the next netting/snake skin technique in your opinion? Xx

Ooh it you're still taking requests then additives please! Although saying that, I'll watch anything you put up, your work is amazing

Xxxx

Ok - I agree....Christmas nails would be good. I get glitter on Shellac and my clients think that's creative.

Reindeer, santa, anything xxx

Definitely hand painted!! Also would love to see one stroke and I agree would love some Christmas designs. Looking forward to seeing them! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd love to see you do some hand painted nail art, Additives & Christmas nails would also be fab ☺️ xx

I've been subscribed to your channel for a while, went through again and noticed that you have a glitter fade on there.. So same as everyone else really, intricate details, and foils..
Thanks for sharing your skills :)

Latest posts

Back