Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Soooo when do we get some hair ones? :lol:

:lol: Tbh i have been writing a step by step > blowdry for beginners but I'm not sure if i should type it up yet as i don't have access to a camera :(

I was just about to add that i dont really have to many ideas on what tutorials we could add but thats a good start..
my version of blow drying is usually ..."omg im late" tip the head upside down and blast until a great big ball of frizz appears :cry: LOL

Would these be tutorials for professional hairdressers or Joe Public (the rest of us)??!?!?!?!?

Well...I will post some tutorials that can be used by Non licensed.:) As soon as I clear it thru Sam as to where to put it. There doesn't seem to be a place for hair in tutorials yet..

Cant wait! :green:
is it pretty sad that im really looking forward to seeing this happen LOL :lol:

Why is it sad that you are looking forward to learning something new? silly girl!
Sam is working on it as we speak..I will post a few things as soon as it is up. ;)
so everyone else get their tutorials ready.:D

Why is it sad that you are looking forward to learning something new? silly girl!
Sam is working on it as we speak..I will post a few things as soon as it is up. ;)
so everyone else get their tutorials ready.:D

what kind of tutorials can we offer?

We are working that one out yet. I have one on Curling hair with a flatiron..and a few more if I dig deep.

personally i think this is a great idea ... what about sew in weaves, glue in weaves, a quick weave over a wrap, a flat iron using a oven curling iron instead of a electric, tree braids, different kinds of braids, color applications, extensions theres so many.. as far as should it be geared towards professionals or joe blow if the joe blow has q's they can ask but this is a place for professionals to ask q's and grow with each other the joe blow can learn from that too

i really hope this does happen it will be nice to see different ideas

Yes yes yes becca..:D Hair extensions are not my forte but if you can come up with some tutorials that would be fantastic.
Gearing towards the professionals as this is a professional site yes?
So let's get these tutorials up and going hairmessers!!

We are working that one out yet. I have one on Curling hair with a flatiron..and a few more if I dig deep.
OOh would love to see a tutorial on that, I use my GHD to just straighten and would love to do it with the curl.!
xx

i would love to but i do anywhere between 70-80 hour weeks i barely have a day off but i will try if i end up doing a hair client

would be great if you could becca.:)

the curling with a flat iron tutorial is now up.

Latest posts

Back