Tv Badgirls ouch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
Did anyone else see Bad girls the other night can't believe they have Tanya Turner is in it at the mo from footballers wives how cool is that with the story line lol! Anyway did you see when they ripped her nails off ouch that would have really hurt in real life eh but it had me cringing. The thing I noticed afterwards was how normal her nails looked all even and not torn etc just like she had had a manicure they wouldnt have looked like that after her falsies had been ripped off LOL!! Going to dash now to watch the next episode.

;)

Hi Loo

cant believe im gonna have to keep switching between bad girls and cutting it tonight !!! dont want to tape as i like to watch them as they are on. do you know you can go for ages with poor telly then they put the good stuff on at the same time ! lol

lesley started a thread on this yesterday evening too ! nice to know we are no alone in what we notice eh !

kx

loo said:
Did anyone else see Bad girls the other night can't believe they have Tanya Turner is in it at the mo from footballers wives how cool is that with the story line lol! Anyway did you see when they ripped her nails off ouch that would have really hurt in real life eh but it had me cringing. The thing I noticed afterwards was how normal her nails looked all even and not torn etc just like she had had a manicure they wouldnt have looked like that after her falsies had been ripped off LOL!! Going to dash now to watch the next episode.

;)

missed that episode much too my disappointment but am ready for tonites and will be watching it fully so just a few minutes to go!!!!!!

Karren said:
Hi Loo

cant believe im gonna have to keep switching between bad girls and cutting it tonight !!! dont want to tape as i like to watch them as they are on. do you know you can go for ages with poor telly then they put the good stuff on at the same time ! lol

lesley started a thread on this yesterday evening too ! nice to know we are no alone in what we notice eh !

kx
Kept doin the same thing myself as soon as ads came on i turned to cutting it LOVE EM BOTH

Karren said:
Hi Loo

kx
Had to do the same thing myself as soon as ads came on kept flickin over to cutting it LOVE EM BOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back