Tweezerman cuticle nippers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollysRose

Reaction score
Has anyone used these cuticle nippers before? They look like tweezers but they're designed to be used just like a cuticle nipper. I have no problem with normal cuticle nippers, I was just looking at the Tweezerman ones - as I'm in the process of buying some good tools - and I came across these. Anyone think they're better, just as good or worse than normal cuticle nippers?

I know some people might think they don't look as professional but if they do a better job for the client, I'd rather have them.

Attachments

• 2830874-p-4x.jpg
    2830874-p-4x.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 249
Ive just got some, i havent used them yet, but they are quite big:|

Sorry I can't answer about those tweezer style nippers but I have the tweezerman nippers (1/4 size) and I'm a fan :) worth the money I think!

Really good, love them! X

I thought they'd be the same size as normal tweezers, thought that might have been a bit too small but if they're bigger at least they might be easier to control than small tweezers. :)

I heard that pretty much all of Tweezerman's equipment where good that's why I was looking into them when I found these. :)

adventuregirl, do you think they're better than normal cuticle nippers or pretty similar - just a different option?

I have these for my own use and I like them very much. Once you get the hang of the slightly different angle, they are very precise and easy to use. They are strong too and I like them for pedis.

Thank you girls. I might get a pair to try out. Urgh, I hate feet so anything to make pedi's easier haha!

Latest posts

Back