twilight custom blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think these nails are almost perfect, just one little critique... they look like they're ready for a backfill treatment, there is a perfectly filed shape around the cuticles leaving a gap. i think if a client walked out of the salon with a gap that big they would be back in a week for another fill ha ha, that is my only critique :). i would suggest trying not to file too much around the cuticle. other than that i think they are a great set of nails. i would charge approx £35.00 to £40.00 to have those done.
hope this helps :)

what are you using for your custom blend, as the free edge still looks visible through the custom blend.

what are you using for your custom blend, as the free edge still looks visible through the custom blend.

yeah they are a bit honestly - i threw a tiny bit of spanish tile, flawless, perfect pink and white and a tiny bit of melting pot in till it looked ok ish i think i used too much perfect pink and not enough of the other colours cos it was still a bit transparant!!

better than the last set I've seen you wearing ......umm
work on the coverage a bit but at least your nails don't look fat xxxx

pretty free edge chick and nice smiles xx

better than the last set I've seen you wearing

I'm getting the nail noir out for them - that should cover em - don't want people thinking I've done them!!

Really need to work on coverage - will have another go when I get back from hols! xx

I think these are really nice.
Natural looking with a bit of sparkle.
I like the length too.

Latest posts

Back