Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Does anyone do it or actually understand it? :lol: I've just signed up to see what it's all aout and I haven't got a clue what I should be doing!!

Nope, couldnt get the hang of it. x

It seems pointless to me...you just follow people from what i can make out lol x

I'm on Twitter, its just to keep up with people what they are doing and you can post what you are doing too. I follow sweetsquared, karen millen, Cesar Millan, and a few more, its just a little fun, if its not for you then i'm sure there is something else out there for you but its not pointless.:lol:
Jo.Xx

I signed up too. Can't get the hang of it.
Not keen on telling the world what I am up to.
I prefer to be on here with my Geek friends :lol:.
x :hug: :hug: x

we're on there, it's no more pointless than facebook. . .just different. If you go in with an open mind; you'll get it. Go in expecting facebook 2; you'll hate it :)

we're on there, it's no more pointless than facebook. . .just different. If you go in with an open mind; you'll get it. Go in expecting facebook 2; you'll hate it :)
Aw your talking to the ultimate facebook addict here:). I did used to think it was pointless but now spend a huuuuuuuuge amount of time on it speaking to my friends, its mycyber social life:lol:. Dont see the point in twitter though.:rolleyes:
Maybe you could educate us LOL

I can just about get the hang of Facebook!

I am not quite ready to get to know Twitter as well

You just need to remember that they are totally different animals. Facebook is more like a community, and Twitter is like a never ending blog. Twitter can seem pretty dull - unless you follow the right people. If you add some interesting 'twitters' to your profile, you will find interesting material.

Ultimately, Facebook doesn't rely on anything to work....wheras Twitter is only interesting if you have people on there who can blog. . .otherwise it is pretty boring

i love twitter , lol its just different thats all :lol:

I'm on twitter, facebook, bebo.....................I have no life lol!! I love them so I can keep up with all the juicy gossip and news from my friends :lol:

Sounds like a good idea for a stalker LOL I think i'll stick to my facebook xxx

OK so how do you find the 'interesting' people on there then?!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back