Two tone hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedLady

Reaction score
Ill try and explain myself the best i can. My client has level 9/10 pale yellow hair. Im using infiniti colour. She wants a warmer tone put through the hair, a nice mix of a chocolate brown and a sunkissed blonde but not too yellow. Would it be advisable to use a shade lower in my desired in my formula due to the level of her hair? I want to use a 7.335 and a 9.3
Cheers in advance.
P.s im a junior so im just trying to get my head around it all.

Ill try and explain myself the best i can. My client has level 9/10 pale yellow hair. Im using infiniti colour. She wants a warmer tone put through the hair, a nice mix of a chocolate brown and a sunkissed blonde but not too yellow. Would it be advisable to use a shade lower in my desired in my formula due to the level of her hair? I want to use a 7.335 and a 9.3
Cheers in advance.
P.s im a junior so im just trying to get my head around it all.
I would stick with the 9.3 and maybe consider adding some 8.32 or T24 to the formula.
As for the base I'd say 7.335 is still very gold, the 7.036 is actually milk chocolate - taking in to consideration that the hair is already gold I wouldn't just use gold toned colours.

Latest posts

Back