Ugg Boots????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this is according to the emails i've been getting and looking at all the celebs in the U.S there hot cookies and the best bit they only cost £70.00.

not sure if i like them yet they might grow on me
rubber duck snow jogger | LookAtMyCrazyShoes.com

You can buy the original Ugg Australia classic tall boots mail order from the US from Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, and More - FREE SHIPPING - shopbop.com.

They are:
£75 for the boots
£25 for postage (they only take 3 days!)
£31 (approx) for Duty Tax

Total = £131
They are 100% genuine and cost £170 in the UK.

Be careful when buying mail order because many of the sites like snugaustralia.com aren't selling the UGG Australia boots they are selling their own version, so bear that in mind.

My local branch of "Office" has just started selling them too ... may be worth checking out if you have a branch local to you.

I have just ordered myself a pair of Mini Ugg's great for under jeans, for only £50 inc P&P from Oz, cant wait for them to arrive now!!! Woohoo!!!!

hiya xx where did you get them from and do they come big...what size did you order and do they fit...?

there is a new version called "emu" same as uggs but a little cheaper and i like the souls better on them.

You are not the only one. My friend has just bought some from Australia and all excited showed them to me. I think they are an ugly things. Maybe I'm old fashioned...
that makes 3 of us....i just dont like them....my daughter want,s a pair and i have tried to talk her out of it ,but she still want,s them! kids hey!!!xx

Hiya!

Well I bought my Ugg's from Hartings.co.nz and they are FABADOO! They are genuinely real and I got the Classic Tall boots for £110 inc postage. They are £180 in shops near me!

They are sooo comfy and they go with everything.

Go for it!

x x x

Australiadirect - for anything from Australia
you can order them cheap from austrailia from this site, they are genuine uggs (as in the brand) plus they are paying tax and duty on shipping to the uk til the end of the month.
good find i thought.

not ebay.
my sister gt a really good copy..came with certificate & everything bt then she compared them to her others and the fur wasn't as thick & in the certificate there was spelling mistakes so she sent them back...
she payed over £100 for them aswell.
Bex
xxx

Latest posts

Back