Ugg Boots????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hey boys and girls!!!

How've we all bin?

Just wandering whether anyone knows the best place to buy ugg boots from, I'm thinking of treating myself so thought I'd see whether anyone on here has any ideas???

Thanks

Manda

Ohh I love Ugg boots, just wish I could part with my 140-170quid!! :cry:

Here are the short ones sold in Asos - Sienna Miller | Ugg Short Boot at ASOS

Here are the long ones also from Asos - Thandie Newton | Kate Bosworth | Ugg Long Boot at ASOS

There are the cheaper ones out there aswell & you can pick them up for 30ish ... just becarefull though as some say they are the traditional suppliers of the Australian Ugg boots blah blah blah ... but "the" traditional Ugg boots are acctually made in China.

I have found some reviews on ebay which help you to spot fakes, i have pasted a link below:

eBay.co.uk - Ugg boots Reviews & Guides

HTH's

Thanks guys!!!
xxxx

hi,
Ive got a pair of black ugg boots and they are the best boots ive ever bought. Luckily my grandad went tro australia in january so i asked him 2 get me a pair so they were quite a bit cheeper. There soo nice and warm im quite tempted to get another pair in brown or the new metalic colour in England for £180. I know at 'Faith' they have exactly the same as Uggs but there called 'Just skeep skin' and there £90 but not the same as Uggs really. I really recommend getting a pair.
love
annabel
xxxxx

They sell them near me.. The old style with the lace ups and thick tread.. ~you know how the tread ends up non exisitant on the inner heel:hug:

$25 australian dollars.. doesnt help you.. but.. yea:lol:

I live and breath in mine in winter.. and i love them with shorts and a skirt when it starts to fine up.. best shoes next to the good old thong!

Invest in a good pair if you get them or you will end up with sore feet though.. make sure there is a good tread.:green:

They sell them near me.. The old style with the lace ups and thick tread.. ~you know how the tread ends up non exisitant on the inner heel:hug:

$25 australian dollars.. doesnt help you.. but.. yea:lol:

I live and breath in mine in winter.. and i love them with shorts and a skirt when it starts to fine up.. best shoes next to the good old thong!

Invest in a good pair if you get them or you will end up with sore feet though.. make sure there is a good tread.:green:

to bad I can't send some money your way....as I'd love a pair at that price !

My sis has just ordered from the US,and she has only paid £75 rather than £170 + about £7.00 p+p

She has ordered from this site before too and was very pleased ,i'll get a link off her :D

Just a word of advise if you are getting them off the net. Ugg is a style of boot and many different brands make the ugg boot. If you want the brand that are sold in UK shops (ie office, jones etc) make sure you look for the right logo.

When my friend went out to OZ and brought some she came back with a simular pair but different logo. It's a bit like getting a pair of Jeans. They all look the same but you can have primark, Levis or all of man kind but there all call jeans. Ugg boots are a style of boot.

Hope thi makes sense and helps.
UGGsDirect.co.uk - UK Number One supplier of UGG Australia Sheepskin Boots, slippers and shoes

:Grope: we sell ugg boots £90 discounted price for xmas

email us [email protected]
london pickup and pay or pay and post

Hey boys and girls!!!

How've we all bin?

Just wandering whether anyone knows the best place to buy ugg boots from, I'm thinking of treating myself so thought I'd see whether anyone on here has any ideas???

Thanks

Manda

i bought some, fortune! but they tend to flop at the back if u knw what i mean?

AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESNT LIKE THEM??

A)THEY ARE UGLY AND...B)..I HATE HOT FEET:green:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

My daughter bought some short brown ones from Harrods (The only place we could find them)with her birthday money £140.
They actually started to unravel at the top after 2 months.Harrods took them back and exchanged straight away. So thats something to think about if buying on the net from abroad.

Ohh I love Ugg boots, just wish I could part with my 140-170quid!! :cry:

Here are the short ones sold in Asos - Sienna Miller | Ugg Short Boot at ASOS

Here are the long ones also from Asos - Thandie Newton | Kate Bosworth | Ugg Long Boot at ASOS

There are the cheaper ones out there aswell & you can pick them up for 30ish ... just becarefull though as some say they are the traditional suppliers of the Australian Ugg boots blah blah blah ... but "the" traditional Ugg boots are acctually made in China.

I have found some reviews on ebay which help you to spot fakes, i have pasted a link below:

eBay.co.uk - Ugg boots Reviews & Guides

HTH's
i might be wrong so i appologise if i am but i was havibg a look on ebay at ugg boots and some websites came up at the bottom,one was called WWW.UGGSTOPUGGBOOTSAUSTRALIA.COM.AU and im sure it was this website that said that ugg boots are actually made in australia and not china.as i said i might be wrong but in a way it makes more sense that they are made in ausralia and not china as arent they made out of sheep wool.
anyway sorry if its wrong but i just wanted to let you know what i found.good luck

I have just ordered myself a pair of Mini Ugg's great for under jeans, for only £50 inc P&P from Oz, cant wait for them to arrive now!!! Woohoo!!!!

AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESNT LIKE THEM??

A)THEY ARE UGLY AND...B)..I HATE HOT FEET:green:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

You are not the only one. My friend has just bought some from Australia and all excited showed them to me. I think they are an ugly things. Maybe I'm old fashioned...

Just a word of advise if you are getting them off the net. Ugg is a style of boot and many different brands make the ugg boot. If you want the brand that are sold in UK shops (ie office, jones etc) make sure you look for the right logo.

When my friend went out to OZ and brought some she came back with a simular pair but different logo. It's a bit like getting a pair of Jeans. They all look the same but you can have primark, Levis or all of man kind but there all call jeans. Ugg boots are a style of boot.

Hope thi makes sense and helps.
UGGsDirect.co.uk - UK Number One supplier of UGG Australia Sheepskin Boots, slippers and shoes

i made the mistake of ordering off the net from australia and when they arrived £65 later they looked like uggs but had a different ugg logo on them, i was dissapointed and went on the website, the "small print" read, please do not confuse us with the company "ugg", ugg means australian sheepskin boots and a company have bought the logo, the middle g is bigger than the u and last g.

I have given them to my 8 year old neice who loves them and my fella bought me a pair from selfridges for a staggering £230! i felt sick when i knew how much he'd paid.

Latest posts

Back