Ugly Betty!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
:green:Starts again tonight!:green:

Yay!!!
:green:​

OMG I am so glad you told me, I'd have been gutted not to see it. I missed the end of the last series as I was in the middle of moving to Spain ... what happened? Is it on at 9pm, UK time?

aww i bet its gonna be dead sad !! that lad got killed i think last time :cry: he was fit too , !!

Ooh which lad? tell me tell me!

Bare with me Sass!!
Betty's sisters bloke (dad of betty's nefhew) got shot during a grocery store robbery, whilst the son was performing West Side Story at school. So sad!!

Betty is going to fight for her man!

Betty's Dad is still in Mexico after failing to be granted American citizenship (I think!! Lol)
BUT he is in danger because
Before marrying him, Betty's Mum was married to a violent man, who (I think) Betty's dad killed or atleast was involved in someway.
Anyway , that guys family have realised who Betty's dad is and are probably going to try killing him.
Final scene of last episode
Dad is in Mexico. Betty and her sister are crying in a school corridor, son is on stage singing 'There's a place for us.........' Me crying and crying and crying..... no, sorry, that last bit wasn't in it!

yay... im looking forward to ugly betty tonite too :D

Jess
xox

Bare with me Sass!!
Betty's sisters bloke (dad of betty's nefhew) got shot during a grocery store robbery, whilst the son was performing West Side Story at school. So sad!!

Betty is going to fight for her man!

Betty's Dad is still in Mexico after failing to be granted American citizenship (I think!! Lol)
BUT he is in danger because
Before marrying him, Betty's Mum was married to a violent man, who (I think) Betty's dad killed or atleast was involved in someway.
Anyway , that guys family have realised who Betty's dad is and are probably going to try killing him.
Final scene of last episode
Dad is in Mexico. Betty and her sister are crying in a school corridor, son is on stage singing 'There's a place for us.........' Me crying and crying and crying..... no, sorry, that last bit wasn't in it!

omg i forgot all abt him getting shot.... it was soooooo sad i cried loads!:cry::cry:

omg i forgot all abt him getting shot.... it was soooooo sad i cried loads!:cry::cry:
Lol
At least now I know I'm not the only saddo!!

It was made doubley (is that a word!) worse by the Westside Story music in the background - I just have to think about that film and it makes me cry!

yay fit guy is still alive !! phowr hes gorgeous !

yay fit guy is still alive !! phowr hes gorgeous !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She was dreaming :cry::cry::cry:

oh god i was gutted !! , i was all giddy thinking i get to look at him every weeek :green: and hes dead:cry: why do makers of programmes always kill off good characters (especially when gorgeous ):lol:

J'adore Ugly Betty, its gotta be one of my fav programmes at the mo! Along with Skins!!
xxx

blimey, thanks for the update, as I think I have forgotten what happened it seems so long ago.

I too thought he was OK, but thought it strange that the sister refused to leave the room. The bit where she put her dress on and got him to read his vows, I was a-sobbing. then my husband came in from the pub and started talking over it, tutting away, etc, and then she said to Betty, 'he's gone' I clicked.

Must admit, totally confused with all that is going on, and also seemed to have missed the bit about the receptionist being the bosses daughter. Can you update me on that please? I remember she found the hidden room and seemed to have lost the plot with everything else.

Latest posts

Back