Uh Oh! More Snow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Yup, you read that right

MORE SNOW:eek: :Scared:

That part of New York that I posted about the other day? That town that received 8 FEET of snow? Guess what?
They just received another FOUR!!!

yes, that is a total of TWELVE (12) FEET:eek: :eek:

AND

that stinking weather is on it's way, in our direction. We are expecting 30 centimeters tomorrow (1 foot?) and more snow to follow, throughout the week.

Umm yeah
And you lunatics that love snow? Get your backside onto a plane.
You love it so much, you can come shovel it.
I MEAN IT!!!!!!:irked:

We have a spare room with a futon, two sofas (one with a hideabed), 1 sleeping bag and a neighbors camper-trailer in our driveway that sleeps 5 adults.
Sooooo get your butts over here and SHOVEL US OUT for the next week.
:lol::lol:

You should hear my hubby griping now LOL
he's trying to figure what time to leave for work in the morning, allowing for the recent snow that will start in the morning some time.... he's trying to figure traffic slow downs and what not....

And he wants me to call my first client tomorrow night and let her know of possible delays due to his expected LATE arrival from work tomorrow night
:lol:

My girls are in their glory, they can NOT wait for the snow to arrive.
Me?
I just want to crawl into bed and stay there till summer FINALLY gets here.

Wake me up when it's over. My next life, I'm gonna be a bear so I can sleep through this crap
:cry:
(I am soooooooooo tired of being cold and achey and in pain all the time, ugh)

Oh V...My dear sweet friend, I your neighbor across the river feel your pain...Literally!!!! :hug: My back and ankles have been giving me hell! The snow started here yesterday and there's NOOOOOO telling when it's going to end. :irked:

I HATE cold weather!! Then again, I hate HOT weather too, I like for it to be right in the middle...warm enough not to have to wear a jacket, yet cool enough not to break a sweat when merely looking out the window. This stuff right here is for the birds!! And to think my best friend/big sister wants me to come to New York...HA!! NOT LIKELY!!!

Lol Victoria, I've changed my user title to Dopey Bear! dopey cos my brain is so fried that I can't think straight these days due to all the crap in my life. And bear because as you say, I can hibernate all winter! Oh and I can be as grizzly as I like and no one will care, cos I'm a bear and that's what bears do!

Anyway I remember in Germany when we had 2 feet of snow overnight and was so cold the snot froze in your nose :green: :o ! But everyone was out shovelling and snow ploughing and life carried on as normal. Unlike here when we get 1 inch of snow and the whole country comes to a stand still!

So wishing you well ... and you can shovel off! :) :lol:

Right Victoria, I am on my way, with my poorly hip I can't shovel but I can talk the hind legs off a donkey so could distract you from the cold - any good ?:)

if we had the money we would be over like a shot , dave really wants to go over when the weather is bad so we know wot we are gonna be in for :lol: but we have had like 6 wks holiday since august 2 of em were in canada and as you will know the plane fares aint cheap :lol: so we gotta save up :irked:

Oh my goodness!!! All these snow-loving geeks!! :Scared:

Right Victoria, I am on my way, with my poorly hip I can't shovel but I can talk the hind legs off a donkey so could distract you from the cold - any good ?:)

:lol: :lol: I've been talking the legs off the donkey, but he still won't move his arse. Maybe if we double-teamed him?:lol:

Haha At Sassy re: dopey bear. Sorry to hear things are upside down. Look at the bright side, you're not buried in snow hehe

I'm looking out the window right now. My daughters are hopping about, can't wait for their father to get home from work so they can play in the snow.
It's falling and falling and UGH

My eldest has a Valentines day party at preschool today, and wants to wear a dress:rolleyes: I told her she could wear something red instead. Yikes, it's cold out there.

As long as we don't get 12feet, I should be happy I guess LOL

I need to find that poem about being a bear... it's funny as all get out.
:hug: to everyone
xoxo

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain, honey. :hug: Try and stay tucked up and warm. It's wet and grey and depressing in London today. Roll on summer.

FOUND IT:green:

bear.jpg

I LOVE this poem.
hehe
I wanna be a bear.
:green:

Well the snow came here!!!!! wow, I don't think I've ever seen it like this. I just went to dig my car out and the snow is up over my roof! This is horrible, I lucked out today i don't have any clients until 2, so I guess I'll try again later and open up late. I don't think there will be much demand for tanning today!!!!
I hope you can find someone to dig you out V. Its comming if its not already there. PS its now -15C here -35C with the wind chill. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Find me a cave to hibernate right now!

Oh that bear is sooooo me! And I get a free fur coat that is a perfect fit to boot! Yup I'm coming back as a bear!

Victoria...I love that Bear poem...and pic!!!
Won't show it to hubby until tomorrow though...it is Valentines day after all!!!

Hope the snow detours around you though!!!!

:Scared: If you ever hear me whinging about snow again, you my have permission to smack me on the head!

:Scared: If you ever hear me whinging about snow again, you my have permission to smack me on the head!

I'll try to remember that:lol:
I need someone to take my frustrations out on haha

I'll be sure to take some pictures later..... wait till you see.
Nothing like New York, with their 12feet of snow in one town.. but we've still got plenty AND it won't be melting any time soon.

:lol:

Oh dear Vic, it doesn't look good for you does it?

I couldn't cope with 2 days of snow, never mind that lot your getting.

My thoughts are with you, you poor thing!:hug:

Latest posts

Back