UK Beauty tomorrow, May 13th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
I have just got back from setting up the stand at UK Beauty. and i must say i was so impressed with how big it is this year. ITS HUGE !! the security told me they are expecting 8000 Visitors per hour. anyone going tomorrow I suggest you get there early and get to the North car parks where there are buses to bring you into the event. Your in for a real treat !! See you there come and say hi X

Aaahhhhh!!!! Am so excited I just know I won't sleep tonight!!!! Am going to leave super early in morning, can't wait!!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Ahh im not going till monday but im so excited! Make sure you have got plenty of machienes steve, i dont want you running out before i get there :)

I'm heading straight for your stand Steve! It will be my big purchase of the day!!

x

I'm coming tomorrow (Monday) and Nouvatan are top of my list for stands to visit xx

Dont hold your breath if you were hoping to see CND or Bio Sculpture... Neither were there ! pfft

Dont hold your breath if you were hoping to see CND or Bio Sculpture... Neither were there ! pfft

My thoughts exactly! I was gutted because I'm running out of one of my Shellac colours :(. London is a little far for me for Olympia.

Steve - I was the nutter that came to the stand first thing as soon as it opened and shook your hand(!) - bought the TS50 kit. Thanks so much - I will hopefully be out of solution and throwing a new orders in the near future!

x

How much did you buy ur kit at the show for

Latest posts

Back