UK Callus Peel - client with extremely dry/hard skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Exactly two weeks ago today I had a client booked in for her first callus peel.

My client informed me that she pays to see a chiropodist twice a month, but her skin builds up again extremely fast (only on one foot).

On this same foot she had quite a thick nail with lots of ridges on her big toe. I don't know if it was my imagination, but I could smell quite a strong smell coming from this foot / toe.

I was impressed with the results on her first treatment. However she had been in the salon today for a second treatment, and the skin is just as bad as it was two weeks ago.

I've attached the before and after pictures of her first and second treatment. (The blood in the cracks on her first treatment was not caused by me. It was dried blood that was already in her deep cracks)

Has anyone any ideas as to why only one of her feet is like this? And if there is anything I can do to improve it?

Thank you xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1499804905.369498.jpg

Second treatment
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1499804993.414076.jpg

Wow that looks good to me!

I'm just a little shocked at how fast the hard skin has built up in only two weeks xxx

I have a client whose feet look like I haven't even touched them after 5 weeks. But what you have to ask your self is what is her after care? My client is a bigger lady & very heavy on her feet, she walks around barefoot all the time & outside!! She does nothing to them in between! Also some people can buildup hard skin quicker than others, so most of the time it is what the client does at home in between appointments, even if they claim they do moisturise etc, it's unlikely!

Funny you should post this today.
Two and half weeks ago I had a client with exactly the same thing, deep bloody cracks and painful to walk.

She was back yesterday for second callus peel and said she'd had no pain from the cracks since last treatment! Amazing! And build up not nearly so bad.

Only thing I did different to you was retail an aftercare cream for £10 which she used daily

I'm so impressed with the aftercare cream, I bought 4 in and have sold 3 - reliant on the client using it tho obv lol

But my lady was religious with it and fab results. Xx

Funny you should post this today.
Two and half weeks ago I had a client with exactly the same thing, deep bloody cracks and painful to walk.

She was back yesterday for second callus peel and said she'd had no pain from the cracks since last treatment! Amazing! And build up not nearly so bad.

Only thing I did different to you was retail an aftercare cream for £10 which she used daily

I'm so impressed with the aftercare cream, I bought 4 in and have sold 3 - reliant on the client using it tho obv lol

But my lady was religious with it and fab results. Xx
Hi Blossom,
thx for sharing information.
What brand do you use ?

Maybe she has hyperkeratosis?

Latest posts

Back