UK extension supplier

missalekahm

Hello, can someone help me with a good UK hair supplier please? Ive registered with Euphoria one as seen lots of good stuff about them on here but was also looking for a good lower budget supplier? Thanks :)

Sploo

Hello. Try putting the subject in the search bar and you will find loads of threads on this subject x

Emma86

Hello, can someone help me with a good UK hair supplier please? Ive registered with Euphoria one as seen lots of good stuff about them on here but was also looking for a good lower budget supplier? Thanks :)
Hey euphoria are a good quality and priced supplier I would stuck with what you no rather than just buy Hair because it’s abit cheaper.

missalekahm

Hey euphoria are a good quality and priced supplier I would stuck with what you no rather than just buy Hair because it’s abit cheaper.
Yeah i get that just not everyone can afford the more expensive stuff so would like to have a range of prices/quality that I can offer my clients

missalekahm

Hello. Try putting the subject in the search bar and you will find loads of threads on this subject x
Hello, yeah I've had look as that as well just a lot of threads are outdated. Thanks though :) x

MatildasMummy

Hey! I can highly recommend https://www.manehairextensions.co.uk/ they currently offer high quality indian hair, I will try and attach a pic of a set i fitted the other day! Ive also got in in to test and after loads of washes it is still really silky and best off all no shedding!!!

I found it really hard to find a good quality indian hair supplier and found a lot of the hair was single drawn but their hair is double drawn so is so thick from root to tip!

They sent me a free colour wheel with my first order and also a sample pack which was really good! Their customer service is also excellent. I will be using them for my indian hair and according to their website they will be launching Russian!

Sploo

I just checked out their site and everything I clicked on has sold out?! not very reassuring!

MatildasMummy

I just checked out their site and everything I clicked on has sold out?! not very reassuring!
Hmm thats strange! Maybe a blip! I will message them as need to place an order ! Xxx

cmsuper

angel remy for budget or Glamlox hair extensions for higher range x

Manehairsupplier

Hey! Sorry about that! We did have an issue with our shop for a couple of hours but this was resolved. We currently have utip/itip and nano in stock in lengths 18” and 22”.

Hi there!
We supply Virgin/ Remy Human Hair Extensions.

Email us for the Trade pricing as its not on our website.

Thank you. Eunice

AVL56

My friend uses hair xtensions. They are cheap, wefts from £xxx for 120g. She says she gets around 3-6 months out of the hair xx

[no trade prices please - thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:

extensions1

Hair Planet or Angel Remy for standard quality.

cassies97