UK hair extension companies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayPaul

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I did a hair extension course with Belle academy 2 years ago. Ever since I've been using hair by glamorous lengths as I got a trade discount and that's what they recommend to use. However, over time I'm starting to think their selection isn't big enough and quality isn't as good as it used to be i've been looking for other companies, yet there are so many so wanted some help from people who may have used good ones and to get some ideas !
Thank you in advance x

Euphoria one have a very large range of colours. I use them, sway and beauty works in the salon just depending on the clients budget x

I love prestige! They have 16-20” in every single method, 14” in everything but wefts, and they’ll soon have 22” in everything too!

I love Glamlox hair extensions and angel remy x

we are human hair extensions factory, but not in the UK, our factory produces the highest quality human hair extensions, double drawn and single drawn, such as tape in extensions, keratin hair extensions, nano ring hair extensions, hand tied weft, machine weft.etc accept sample order to test the quality, our hair extensions usually export for USA, Canada, Europe.etc

Latest posts

Back