UK magazines in America?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jzastoupil

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how I can subscribe? I've purchased a few on ebay and really like them, but honestly,. the shipping is crazy. Figure I might as well get them new if Im going to pay that much

Hi

Nails magazine phone no is +44(0) 1353 665577 and their subscription hotline is 0800 328 1178 overseas subscription rate £72 for 12 issues.

Scratch magazine phone no is +44(0) 1763 262874 and their subscription hotline is +44(0) 1883 626647. Sorry not sure of their overseas subscription cost but in UK its £30 for 12 issues.

Professional Nails magazine phone no is +44(0) 20 7610 3001 and their subscription hotline is +44(0) 1371 810433 overseas subscription rate £40 for 1 year.

Hope this helps - sorry couldn't do the exchange rate into $ :o

Shaza

Shaza sawasdee ka

Can you if u have email for magazines please .

I b4 speak a nail uk magazine and them want 27 pound for 1 year for uk and 85 pound for send over sea 85 too esxpensive.

40 pound is good i can .

Thank you Mui from thailand

mui said:
Shaza sawasdee ka

Can you if u have email for magazines please .

I b4 speak a nail uk magazine and them want 27 pound for 1 year for uk and 85 pound for send over sea 85 too esxpensive.

40 pound is good i can .

Thank you Mui from thailand

Mui sawasdee ka

Email addresses are:
For Nails magazine - [email protected]
For Professional Nails magazine - use website www.professionalbeauty.co.uk
For Scratch magazine - [email protected]

If its any help I have some old copies of Nails magazine which u can have (I have too many and need to get rid of some). I will send to u if u can pay for postage.

Shaza

Hi Jessica
Are you interested in back copies of Nails UK?? I sometimes get duplicates. If you let me know your address privately I will send you a couple free (one of my favourite words LOL). :cool:

Have a good week.
Best wishes
Karen

jzastoupil said:
Can anyone tell me how I can subscribe? I've purchased a few on ebay and really like them, but honestly,. the shipping is crazy. Figure I might as well get them new if Im going to pay that much

Shaza sawasdee ka

I will like very much some magazine and can send for post sure .

If no problem can you speak post office how much for send i in phuket Thailand .

Thank you very much .

Mui

mui said:
Shaza sawasdee ka

I will like very much some magazine and can send for post sure .

If no problem can you speak post office how much for send i in phuket Thailand .

Thank you very much .

Mui

Mui sawasdee ka

There are 14 magazines (3 Professional Nails & 11 Nails magazine) so they are quite heavy. The postage costs are expensive:

International Standard (7 day delivery) £42.65
International Ecomony (40 day delivery) £36.60

U choose which delivery cost, and if u do not want all of them thats OK. Just let me know.

Shaza

Yes, Id love some1 email me at [email protected]

nailtech said:
Hi Jessica
Are you interested in back copies of Nails UK?? I sometimes get duplicates. If you let me know your address privately I will send you a couple free (one of my favourite words LOL). :cool:

Have a good week.
Best wishes
Karen

Dear Mui

I will happily send you some free Scratch magazines to look at.

However the cost of shipping is so great that I have to charge £70 for international overseas subscriptions. It is because Scratch is so heavy. The shipping costs are very large.

Please send me your address and I wil send you some free samples.

best wishes
Alex Fox
editor
Scratch

:lol:

Hi I am intrested, I am the one from Mexico, does anyone have magazines on nail art on 3D sculpture. I got a glimpse of one it was I think Japanease, Of course I did not understand anything, but it was amazing, just a quick glimpse someone was showing it to another person, Amazing. I finally got my subscription to nailpro, it took three months, but at least finally.
Thank you everyone,
I will be posting alot of newbie questions, in the future, so please someone have some patience with me.
Hugs
Loretta

Hi Thre

You can also subscribe to Scratch online www.scratchmagazine.co.uk

I Hope that this helps, if you need any more info please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Scott D said:
Hi Thre

You can also subscribe to Scratch online www.scratchmagazine.co.uk

I Hope that this helps, if you need any more info please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Hi Scott and thank you for your information, How much is 70 pounds in Dollars. Do you have any information on the Japanese magazines, we are looking for a more art directed, so we can practice.

Thank you
Loretta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back