UK Nail Tech deadline is approaching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the deadline for registering ahead of the UK Nail Tech competition - which takes place on Sunday 18th and Monday 19th May - is this Friday (9th May). You'll also qualify for the early bird discounted registration fees you do it before Friday too.

We've had fantastic registration already and we are limited in places, so if you are considering entering it's worth getting in touch before the end of this week so you don't miss out.

You can download the competitors' pack and application form online at UK Nail Tech 2014

As well as individual category winners we'll also be crowning the overall winner as UK Nail Tech 2014; this year's categories are:

• Top Tech Competition Nails
  • Salon Nail Challenge
  • Top Tech Stiletto
  • Top Tech Permanent Polish
  • Freestyle Nail Art Challenge
  • Student Tip & Overlay Challenge
  • Top Tech Photographic Nail Art – Ascot!
  • Top Tech Photographic Classic Nail – Ascot!
  • Top Tech Boxed Nail Art & Student Boxed Nail Art – Ascot!
  • UK Nail Tech Overall Winner 2104

The competition takes place as part of BeautyUK and NailsUK at the NEC Birmingham - if you don't want to enter but want to come along to watch our competitors at work you can claim your free tickets to the shows online too: Welcome to the Beauty UK Show

I'll update you after Friday's deadline as to whether are any places available for registration on the day.
Melissa x

I'm coming to the show but I'm no where near good enough for competition! Looking forward to watching it! Good luck to everyone entering

Emma-Louise

Latest posts

Back